Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hamas declares war on America . . .

Slateman

If Hamas has declared war on America I would sent the FULL POWER of our armed forces against them and wipe them......... OH WAIT!!!! I forgot, Dubya has them dying for nothing in Iraq!!!!!

I hope they do a better job with this than the Republicans did with Iraq, Katrina, North Korea, the deficit, Illegal immigration, outsourcing OUR F-ING jobs, tax cuts for the filthy rich etc, etc, etc.

:mad: :mad:

What specifically did the administration do wrong with Katrina?

I pray they do, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Then again, I tend to have a negative attitude when it comes to politicians, so hopefully they'll prove me wrong.

I hope they prove me wrong as well. It's going to be interesting to see what the Dems can do, now that they can't just stand back and point fingers anymore. Now they have to produce.

What specifically did the administration do wrong with Katrina?

UM? Have you been paying attention.

I don't want to start a flame war but DAMN. The Administration's response to Hurricane Katrina was a complete and utter embarrasment. From Bush's blatant apathy to FEMA's impotent response was horrible to watch. That debacle was totally inexcusable.

UM? Have you been paying attention.

I don't want to start a flame war but DAMN. The Administration's response to Hurricane Katrina was a complete and utter embarrasment. From Bush's blatant apathy to FEMA's impotent response was horrible to watch. That debacle was totally inexcusable.

Let's talk about the Mayor and Govener, you know the people in charge of that state....

Appointing Brown to be head of FEMA for one thing. The man was underqualified and did not have the skillset to handle what FEMA needs to handle.

And now they have Don Powell in charge of rebuilding, and he is a bigger fool and crony than Brown ever was. An utter joke.

Well, it was, as you said, for a while.

that was one example, generally speaking we have a tendency to blame ourselves.

Hamas didn't declare war on us because of any democrat or republican agenda. They did it because theyre suicidal maniacs bent on blood, and they always have been.

I think we should give them what they want. A few warships off the coast would be all it really takes. See how they feel about declaring war after a few days of steel rain.

~Bang

The same way Hezbollah just evaporated when Israel attacked them a few months ago? Oh wait...

Bombing like that just increases the misery index there, which breeds more extremists and more hatred of the US. Bombing HELPS Hamas and all like them. The only way to get those rats out is to get the average civilian to stop supporting them, which takes time and patience. There are no quick and easy military solutions here, as much as we want there to be.

The same way Hezbollah just evaporated when Israel attacked them a few months ago? Oh wait...

Bombing like that just increases the misery index there, which breeds more extremists and more hatred of the US. Bombing HELPS Hamas and all like them. The only way to get those rats out is to get the average civilian to stop supporting them, which takes time and patience. There are no quick and easy military solutions here, as much as we want there to be.

Israel half assed their response at the behest of the Bush adminstration, just like we half ass the war in Iraq

All out is the way to go

Dead people aren't concerned with the "misery index"

Israel half assed their response at the behest of the Bush adminstration, just like we half ass the war in Iraq

All out is the way to go

Dead people aren't concerned with the "misery index"

Ok. So some dick in Hamas said something, so we should kill everyone in the Gaza Strip in response. Got it.

Ok. So some dick in Hamas said something, so we should kill everyone in the Gaza Strip in response. Got it.

See. You're coming along.

And what happens next time some dick in Hamas says something stupid?

The people say, "Hey man, STFU. Remember what happened last time?"

And there is your "people" response

See. You're coming along.

And what happens next time some dick in Hamas says something stupid?

The people say, "Hey man, STFU. Remember what happened last time?"

And there is your "people" response

Folks, we have the "real-life" Emperor on this messageboard. Would that make AFC or Nelms Darth Vader? :silly:

and then what?

We defeated the Iraqi army in 2 days.

I think you keep boming the big piles of rubble into smaller piles of rubble until you no longer hear a peep from your enemy. Hamas and the like inhabit extremely small pieces of territory. It would be like shooting fish in a barrel, if we so chose. Frankly, when we don't bomb the hell out of them after a governmental party declares war on the US, we look weak. A quick strike should shut them up for awhile.

The mistake with Iraq was to think anyone other than the Kurds and a minority of the population were capable of modern self-government after a war with very little destruction and death (the conventional war in 2003.) People don't learn and societies don't undergo sea changes without massive shock.

It MIGHT BE that the ongoing sectarian conflict is the shock that Iraq needs. Or it could have been that we should have attacked Iran and Saudi Arabia and dealt with the actual sources of terrorism?

I figured the US would get out once we had an election or two over there. Or pull back on some level. Guess not. Apparently constant patrols in vulnerable humvees is the way to go. :doh:

See, it's kind of crazy but I thought Hamas was a genocidal organization and that this 'some dick' was representative not only of ITS views but of the views of the MAJORITY OF PEOPLE who voted them in.

I know, crazy, but try to work with me on this.

Or let me put it to you differently:

If Hamas and all these scumbags were white europeans, would we be having a discussion where we try to separate an elected and POPULAR govt from the views of one person who very much represents them? Probabl...excuse me, no we would not. I'm frankly surprised that the world finally woke up (years after conservatives were talking about it) to Sudan, considering that it's not exactly a "politically correct" genocidal situation.

I think you keep boming the big piles of rubble into smaller piles of rubble until you no longer hear a peep from your enemy. Hamas and the like inhabit extremely small pieces of territory. It would be like shooting fish in a barrel, if we so chose. Frankly, when we don't bomb the hell out of them after a governmental party declares war on the US, we look weak. A quick strike should shut them up for awhile.

Every bit of evidence we have tells us that our strikes don't shut them up at all. Everytime you just kill a random civilian, 15 of his cousins join Hamas. It is utterly self-defeating.

The mistake with Iraq was to think anyone other than the Kurds and a minority of the population were capable of modern self-government after a war with very little destruction and death (the conventional war in 2003.) People don't learn and societies don't undergo sea changes without massive shock.

I utterly agree. The trick is to not be stupid enough to be the ones standing there taking the blame for the shock people are experiencing.

It MIGHT BE that the ongoing sectarian conflict is the shock that Iraq needs. Or it could have been that we should have attacked Iran and Saudi Arabia and dealt with the actual sources of terrorism?

I figured the US would get out once we had an election or two over there. Or pull back on some level. Guess not. Apparently constant patrols in vulnerable humvees is the way to go. :doh:

Agree again. Right now, all we are is a convenient excuse for them to blame their problems on. If we were gonna go in and get Saddam, we should have done it and gotten the hell out and let them sort all their crud out themselves. Now they all blame us.

See, it's kind of crazy but I thought Hamas was a genocidal organization and that this 'some dick' was representative not only of ITS views but of the views of the MAJORITY OF PEOPLE who voted them in.

I know, crazy, but try to work with me on this.

Or let me put it to you differently:

If Hamas and all these scumbags were white europeans, would we be having a discussion where we try to separate an elected and POPULAR govt from the views of one person who very much represents them? Probabl...excuse me, no we would not. I'm frankly surprised that the world finally woke up (years after conservatives were talking about it) to Sudan, considering that it's not exactly a "politically correct" genocidal situation.

I'm not separating anyone from anything.

I'm saying everything overtly military we do over there is going to blow back in our faces ten fold. I want the people there to start hating their own sh*tty governments and leaders, not our soldiers and me.

Thing is, you know it would work

You just don't want to admit it ;)

You're right, it probably would....At least for a while (although it would be used as a motivator for more terrorist attacks and just embolden groups like Al-Qaeda). But that's not the America I want the world to think of. We used to be the "good guys". Certainly committing genocide is not a trait that is generally associated with a good country, and I sure as hell don't want any part of it. I don't, however, believe that these statements should simply go ignored. Bush needs to grow a pair and respond publicly.

If Hamas has declared war on America I would sent the FULL POWER of our armed forces against them and wipe them......... OH WAIT!!!! I forgot, Dubya has them dying for nothing in Iraq!!!!!

I hope they do a better job with this than the Republicans did with Iraq, Katrina, North Korea, the deficit, Illegal immigration, outsourcing OUR F-ING jobs, tax cuts for the filthy rich etc, etc, etc.

:mad: :mad:

Let's not go down the outsourcing road. I'll give you the deficit, illegals, Iraq, and NK, but not the outsourcing, that crap is largely myth.

Sure I have.

I would have eliminated a group of people that declared war on us and that wants us dead

I would have eliminated the women as well, so these barbarians can't reproduce and bring up more kids that want us dead

That would be a pretty good days work in my book

You would have eliminated a bunch of civilians who have nothing to o with Hamas. Would cause us worlds of trouble in the future if we took that course of action. There is no "army" or "battlefield" so your strategy does not make sense.

You would have eliminated a bunch of civilians who have nothing to o with Hamas. Would cause us worlds of trouble in the future if we took that course of action. There is no "army" or "battlefield" so your strategy does not make sense.

Since Hamas is the "elected" government of the Gaza Strip (Jimmy Carter said so) they must be representing the people, right?

Gaza is about 360 square miles. The B-2 at Whitman could make that go away in about...................30 minutes

All of it

Voila!

No more *******s

I'm not separating anyone from anything.

I'm saying everything overtly military we do over there is going to blow back in our faces ten fold. I want the people there to start hating their own sh*tty governments and leaders, not our soldiers and me.

Sorry, we haven't done anything overtly military since Vietnam. We're too concerned about Greenpeace and Amnesty International crying and whining about civilian casulaties to go balls to the wall

All we need to do is make an example out of someone, completely. WWII like.

then all these pissants will STFU and crawl back under thier rocks

Archived