Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mexican flag raised over US post office...

Spaceman Spiff

OH MY ****ING GOD!!!!!!!

Why the hell didn't the police open fire on these worthless wastes of flesh and oxygen? So far as I'm concerned that's an act of war and gunning down every protester in the group would have been far too kind a punishment for what they did, in my mind. Where the heck are those officers from Miami who shot the woman in the head with the rubber bullets when you really need them? Let's get them some live ammo and get them to CA where they can do some real good.

OH MY ****ING GOD!!!!!!!

Why the hell didn't the police open fire on these worthless wastes of flesh and oxygen? So far as I'm concerned that's an act of war and gunning down every protester in the group would have been far too kind a punishment for what they did, in my mind. Where the heck are those officers from Miami who shot the woman in the head with the rubber bullets when you really need them? Let's get them some live ammo and get them to CA where they can do some real good.

at first i thought you were being sarcastic, but then i saw your user name.

Flying a flag of another country over a federal building is a federal offense and should have been prosecuted as such. Ask legal Californians how many have lost their jobs, how many hospitals are bankrupt, how many other ways they pay for the illegal immigrants (higher insurance for example) and you will get a clear picture of how these Ignorant illegal immigrants are going to ruin our great country. Enjoy America while you can because your grandchildren may be living in a third world country once the Latinos do to this country what they did to theirs.

Flying a flag of another country over a federal building is a federal offense and should have been prosecuted as such. Ask legal Californians how many have lost their jobs, how many hospitals are bankrupt, how many other ways they pay for the illegal immigrants (higher insurance for example) and you will get a clear picture of how these Ignorant illegal immigrants are going to ruin our great country. Enjoy America while you can because your grandchildren may be living in a third world country once the Latinos do to this country what they did to theirs.

swarm in 3, 2, 1.......

btw, flying the mexican flag over a federal building disgusts me.

OH MY ****ING GOD!!!!!!!

mass, oh mass, ye who giveth the conservative the bad reputation...

why is it an act of war? i agree a dispicable act that rquires some sort of reaction (murder not one of them), but an act of war, war on whom? mexico?

wrong, latin GOVERNMENTS destroyed central america through coruption and lawlessness.

why is it an act of war? i agree a dispicable act that rquires some sort of reaction (murder not one of them), but an act of war, war on whom? mexico?

It was an act of war BY Mexico against the United States. As a U.S. Marine you understand that flags have meaning and that flying them in certain manners has very specific meanings. Flying the flag of a nation over a piece of property is the equivelant of claiming that property for the nation whose flag is flying. A foreign government claiming a piece of U.S. Federal Property is an act of war so far as I am concerned.

I agree with Mass this could be considered an act of war.

I'm not so quick on the trigger as to start shooting, BUT, he's right. the colors of another nation should not be run up our official poles. The land beneath the flag is considered sovereign property of the colors above, and if a bunch of screaming protesters run up the Mexican Flag it can be definitely considered an act of war. In any conflict the running up of the flag signifies victory & conquest.

If they continue, I have no problem with sending in the military to regain control of our land. ( I think they can do it without shooting. Just their presence alone should shut this up.)

However, I should also say that Ignatius' post also rings in my head. I don't doubt it happened, but the cynic in me says "staged political event".

~Bang

Does anyone have any reason to believe this actually happened?

Yes ,but it is old news...there have been several similar instances across the border states at schools ect.

Is it that hard for you to believe?

Whoever allowed the flag to be put up should be fired immediately, regardless of the rationale. I can't imagine a good reason for the director or manager of that Post Office to decide to allow a foreign flag to be flown. This is far different in my opinion than the acts of expression or religion that we debate occasionally like whether we should allow the Ten Commandments in front of a Courthouse. The only exception would be if they did a Hall of Flags thing like they have in the Kennedy Center with the United States's flag prominent and biggest. But that's an apples and oranges thing.

So let me get this straight... The immigrants who want to stay here so badly raise up the flag of another country up the flagpole of a federal building belonging to the country they are trying to gain citizensgip from? :doh:

That is about as helpful as the protestors we had around this area waving foreign flags when they were posting anti-immigration laws.

Lemme put it this way... if you are trying to get season tickets to the redskins, do you sit outside the ticket office waving a dallas cowboy flag??? :rolleyes:

I'd be lying if I said I was surprised by this, at the same time I extremely pissed off. This is what happens when there is no assimilation, I'm so sick and tired of hearing about this culture and that culture and we need to respect this and that yet they have no respect for our culture. "If Mexico is so great why are you here?" Simple as that.

quit getting carried away you redneck conservatives.

Great idea.

Let's stop getting carried away defending our country from invaders.

Let's stop getting carried away enforcing our laws.

Let's stop getting carried away trying to follow the model our Founding Fathers set forth for us.

Yep. Let's stop getting carried away with all those things, so that we can turn into Canada, the UK, or some other panty-waisted European country where Right and Wrong no longer mean anything. Where borders, patriotism, and everything good in the world are thrown out the window.

Because that's where allowing this sort of crap to happen without serious reprecussions leads us.

quit getting carried away you redneck conservatives.

How about you leave the name calling out of it and address the topic at hand instead of name-calling?

And where was Ah-nold when all this was happening? Keep in mind this man is toying with the idea of a presidential run.

considering that he can't be President without laws being changed, I don't believe this to be true.

Archived