Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Oh, my, god. I was just getting hyped for these fights. The two biggest fights originally scheduled have been srapped. Horrendous. Hopefully the fights deliver. Quality of the actual fights can always save a card. Perhaps not entirely making up for cancelled mega-bouts, my only point is that 200 may still deliver quite a show. Hell, Jones/Cormier may have been a mediocre decision with eyepokes and nobody getting hurt, capping off a night of crazy fights with a dud.

Think positively, folks.

If that were true, then why would he feel the need to take PED's ?

Could be he's been taking them all along and just got sloppy -- or the new policy has better tests. MMA is riddled with PED users.

• Like 1

What a crazy sport. Alvarez incinerated RDA. The way RDA has been going gangbusters on the division? The way Alvarez had a tough stretch for a while and before that was involved in straight up wars? Finishing him fast was way off my radar. I'da thought the other way around.

Incredible job Alvarez. Put a stamp on that crazy career.

What a crazy sport. Alvarez incinerated RDA. The way RDA has been going gangbusters on the division? The way Alvarez had a tough stretch for a while and before that was involved in straight up wars? Finishing him fast was way off my radar. I'da thought the other way around.

Incredible job Alvarez. Put a stamp on that crazy career.

Indeed!

Also- Props to RDA for getting stone-cold blacked out and fighting like a champ for the next 90 seconds. He never really dropped and was still trying while sleeping.

A lot of the devastation must have to do with continuously spilling blood, sweat, and tears over a period of months, only to find out that it was all for nothing. You can see how visibly crushed he was, in his reaction to the news, caught on video at 4:15. I thought he was gonna throw a chair through a wall.

Can't blame him for being upset., after doing all the right things

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
  • Like 1

I'm still annoyed at the situation.  The Bones/Cormier rematch was either going to cement Cormier's legacy or probably permanently tag him as "other than Jones.....the best"  We've been robbed of finding that out.  I would have picked Bones to win, but I do think the first fight was a bit closer upon re-watching it.  I also think Cormier being newer to the 205lb division was a bigger factor than people might have originally thought.

Unless Silva hits some wacky strike out of nowhere, I don't see anything other than him being rag dolled and pummeled to pieces on the ground at this stage in his career.  I wish I could go through other scenarios in my head, but nah.

• Like 1