Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

A WWE promo? So that's why Brock took the fight.

I still think this fight has shenanigans written all over it. Regardless of outcome, Brock won't fight in the UFC ever again (IMO).  This is a business move.  If Hunt doesn't end it in the 1st round, he should retire.

• Like 1

I don't see how Brock wins this?

He's a monster swinging lunch boxes, he always has a chance.  Though I imagine his only real chance is to sprint across the ring land an explosive take down and end it quickly.  If he tries to stand at striking range and exchange, he'll lose.  He doesn't react well to taking a hit and he's fighting a guy that could knock out a tree.

I don't see how Brock wins this?

I can see a path to victory. Hunt's takedown defense is competent, but I don't think he's faced anyone remotely close to brock's skill level or athleticism.  I can easily see Brock taking him down and keeping him there. if he spends any time standing, its going to go badly for him 

Edited by StillUnknown

As long as he has walk off power he's not going anywhere

I loved Mark Hunt.  Him and Barnett were my heroes in the old days.  He isn't that guy anymore.  Hate seeing him lose without putting up a fight.  Don't get me wrong, Brock is a freak, but seriously, this fight was soul crushing for me.  I can't watch him in the senior class anymore.

EDIT:  And yes, you're right

Edited by herrmag

I loved Mark Hunt. Him and Barnett were my heroes in the old days. He isn't that guy anymore. Hate seeing him lose without putting up a fight. Don't get me wrong, Brock is a freak, but seriously, this fight was soul crushing for me. I can't watch him in the senior class anymore.

EDIT: And yes, you're right

That's how I felt about Chuck.