Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Well... it was a potential flag. Not a certainty. The fact that Lesnar has always been huge and ripped and has never failed any test gives me pause. Mark should just go ahead and leave, because hes not getting half of Brock's purse.

A friend of mine is a huge roid head. For what it's worth he doesn't think Lesnar is juicing at all. I know that means next to nothing but he's someone who has vast experience with steroids so I certainly respect his opinion on the subject.

• 2 weeks later...

Lawler vs. Woodley tonight

Robbie's been on a comeback run like I've never seen before. Almost everything points to a Lawler victory tonight, much better striker than Woodley and has a very strong takedown defense which should nullify most of Woodley's game.  Woodley has the power to drop and finish anyone in the division, but he is rather basic and one handed in his striking. The one thing that would concern me if I'm a Lawler fan is that he has been around for a long time and in his last few fights, he has taken a considerable amount of damage despite winning those fights.  The long career and damage have to show in Lawler's performance eventually.  The fight game has never been wrong about that, it might not happen tonight, but I suspect that when Robbie does lose, it will be in brutal fashion.

Edited by StillUnknown

Don't know a thing about the dude in the luachador mask that walked out to Canción Del Mariachi... but I want that guy to win everything. 

Start of round three is what simply mashing the buttons looks like in video games.  Only in games you don't have one guy throw punches at nothing and fall over.  hahaha fantastic! 

Does Matt Brown always get hurt by a kick to the body?  I feel like I've seen him hurt and possibly crack a rib a dozen times.  He didn't recover this time as he usually does. 

Was about to say the same thing lol. Every fight in recent history of his he's gone down due to a body kick.

Does Matt Brown always get hurt by a kick to the body?  I feel like I've seen him hurt and possibly crack a rib a dozen times.  He didn't recover this time as he usually does. 

Cerrone is another fighter with a weak body. they react differently to "regular" body shots than other fighters 

kinda thinking Lady Joanna could beat both of these women at the same time

Lady Joanna and Gadhela are so far ahead of the rest of the division