Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you could be any movie character, who would you be?

krazykripple18

Thought I was gonna get to claim Bond. Blast.

James Kirk ain't bad. But I think I'd prefer to be Spock.

Batman looks kinda fun. So's Wolverine.

So, how come everybody's picking good guys?

Magneto was cool.

But I think I'd go with Darth Vader.

"On the night of the fight...you're going to feel a slight sting on the back of you neck.........That's pride ****ing with you..... **** PRIDE...it never helps....it only hurts."

So you want to be him in Pulp Fiction? Don't forget the gimp....

-------------------------------------------------------------

Mine:

Kirk on Star Trek: He was the Magic Johnson of Star Fleet...

PG_USA_McLintock.jpg

George Washington McLintock, great choice!

I was going to say Neo (discounting what happens to him at the end of the third movie), but, since that was already taken, I'd have to say either Wolverine from the X-Men movies or Sam (DeNiro's character) from Ronin.

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius. Commander of the armies of the North, general of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor Marcus Aurelius, father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance in this life or the next.

My choice would be Big Ed Hanley, a role played by Paul Douglas in the 1950 movie, "Love That Brute," a gangster comedy set in 1920s Chicago. As Hanley, I would get to rule the south side of Chicago, and romance Jean Peters, who was the most beautiful movie star of the 1950s.

I know my choice comes out of left field, but I believe "Love That Brute" is one of the best movies of the 1950s.

I can't do just one. And some good ones are taken.

So, Charles Bronson in "Hard Times."

Spencer Tracy in "Inherit the Wind."

Bogey in "The Maltese Falcon."

Sean Connery in "The Wind and the Lion."

The Duke in "The Alamo."

And Woody Allen in "Sleeper."

Now, if it didn't have to be a movie character, then I think I'd be The Equalizer.

Or, if we're allowed books, I could go for Clancey's Mr. Clark.

(I'm noticing my answers, and lots of others, seem to feature secret agents a lot.)

okay, this is a very tough question. if you could be ANY movie character from ANY movie ever made who would you be? i guess it includes cartoons too.

personnaly i would be han solo. he's bad ass. he's a smuggler who hangs with a wookie and gets to bang a princesses. sounds cool to me.

who would you be?

remember ANY movie EVER made. :D

Before even clicking into this thread.. Han Solo was the first character that came to my mind... :cheers::cheers:

Archived