Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you could be any movie character, who would you be?

krazykripple18

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius. Commander of the armies of the North, general of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor Marcus Aurelius, father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance in this life or the next.

:applause: Great choice!

If I had to choose, I'd select Westley from The Princess Bride. He bested Inigo Montoya (a strong second choice) with steel, Fezzik with strength, and Vizzini with wits. And, unlike some Robin Hoods, he can speak with an English accent.

However, I think I've already had a role assigned:

Roundtable1.jpg

It's good to be the king!

Indiana Jones may be cool,

James Bond is much better...all the cool toys...

..the women....

sorry...James bond wins ;)

Sorry, no. Indiana Jones can have all the women he wants, and unlike Bond, half of them won't try to kill him in bed. Bond's life is too paranoid. Jones's is intellectualism combined with awesome adventure.

Besides, Bond is a limey and Jones is a true blue American! So I win!

:allhail:

Sorry, no. Indiana Jones can have all the women he wants, and unlike Bond, half of them won't try to kill him in bed. Bond's life is too paranoid. Jones's is intellectualism combined with awesome adventure.

Besides, Bond is a limey and Jones is a true blue American! So I win!

:allhail:

The Vanguish...

...I win :D

Now, if it didn't have to be a movie character, then I think I'd be The Equalizer.

Or, if we're allowed books, I could go for Clancey's Mr. Clark.

(I'm noticing my answers, and lots of others, seem to feature secret agents a lot.)

Clark was in The Sum of All Fears. But, for a real role, Without Remorse is coming to the big screen. I don't know about Joaquin Phoenix, I think that Liev Schreiber would be a kick ass Clark. This should be a really sweet flick.

Cant believe im the only person who picked Eastwood's character

C'mon who wouldnt wanna be this guy:

clint.jpeg

Darn right. "Blondie" Who can forget the scores from Ennio Morricone?

I also would choose Capt Miller/Tom Hanks from Pvt Ryan. Can you think of a character with more character than him?

Or, what about Robert Mitchum's character in "The Longest Day"?

General Norman Cota

LongestDay6.jpg

"I don't have to tell you the story. You all know it. Only two kinds of people are gonna stay on this beach: those that are already dead and those that are gonna die. Now get off your butts. You guys are the Fighting 29th. "

Archived