Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you could be any movie character, who would you be?

krazykripple18

He shoots! He scores!

And here I thought you were going to back me up.

Dr. Henry Jones, Jr. still gets my vote. By Jrock's logic that means I won the thread, because I did mention Indiana Jones 50 posts ago.

On a side note, how come we haven't heard from any of the ES ladies yet? I'm interested to know who they'd pick.

Well, if we are allowed to be actual real people that happen to have movies made about them, im stick with James Bond as my A-#1, but #2 is going to be:

14m.jpg

Mickey Mantle.

Yankees suck. And if you're going to choose a Yankee movie character to be, might as well choose the Babe...he lived it up and had life served to him on a silver platter. He was king...

Well, if we are allowed to be actual real people that happen to have movies made about them, im stick with James Bond as my A-#1, but #2 is going to be:

Um, you are aware that James Bond isn't real, aren't you? :)

(Actually, there was a "real" James Bond. Flemming named his character after the author of a birdwatching book he liked. But I'm assuming you weren't saying you wished you could be the author of a bird book.)

(I think Bond is winning. (He'd be my choice, too, but somebody beat me to it.) Followed by Indiana Jones.)

Um, you are aware that James Bond isn't real, aren't you? :)

(Actually, there was a "real" James Bond. Flemming named his character after the author of a birdwatching book he liked. But I'm assuming you weren't saying you wished you could be the author of a bird book.)

James Bond? Not real???? What about the helicopter wrist watch? :whoknows:

(I think Bond is winning. (He'd be my choice, too, but somebody beat me to it.) Followed by Indiana Jones.)

Which makes me the winner. I was the first to name 007. :1stplace:

89 Batman all the way
2005 Batman would break the 89 Batman into a million little pieces. Plus he's got a cooler Batmobile.
I'm surprised nobody has said this guy yet:

It did, afterall, have a chainsaw for a hand. I'm thinking Sarge. :D

Awesome choice. "Now listen up, you primitive screwheads. See this? This... is my boomstick! The 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?"
Jason Bourne
Winner, winner, Chicken Dinner! I know Bond and Jones have the legacy, but let's be honest, Jason Bourne would kick the crap out of both of them at the same time. It's literally impossible to slow the guy down. It wouldn't be so bad having all the abilities of an extremely elite secret assassin...

Have you guys never seen Sin City? Marv could take anyone named here. He is the ultimate badass. It even took the electric chair 2 tries to finally kill him. Nobody beats this guy, he is a friggin monster.

Have you guys never seen Sin City? Marv could take anyone named here. He is the ultimate badass. It even took the electric chair 2 tries to finally kill him. Nobody beats this guy, he is a friggin monster.

I done seen it but I really don't see how anyone doesn't want to be a "god," "Jedi" or Superhero (other than me.)

Archived