Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Young Joe Theisman

fuji869

You should see his leg.

YIKES!! Just reading that made me shiver. How many times did they show that on TV and it was that stupid Lawrence Taylor who was high as a kite that did it. He was caught with drugs in his system either that season or the next. I can picture it, a MNF game, whole football world watching..............OUCH!

wish I had a better pic, but young Joey T reminds me of Matthew McConaughey as Wooderson from Dazed and Confused

"**** her.....I did"

6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters. Let the filters do their job. Veiled profanity is unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or not at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while "*****, “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

Im sure it can be worse than Roethlisbergers face!!!!

Everyone repeat after me??? Are you insane, Ben? When Terry Bradshaw advises you to wear a helmet, you pay attention. So there is no brain damage, but didn't he lose like 7 teeth, break his jaw, and I would hate to see what his face looks like after a trip thru a windshield. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!!!! He is acting like Steve Young (wasn't he the one who had so many sacks and concussions he was permanently damaged? Or was that the terrible Danny White from long, long ago? I love that footage of him crying after we beat his little tail!!!)

Archived