Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

A little more openly stated, but still sounds like nothiung solid until tomorrow. In response to someone earlier suggesting Nancy as the aggressor, I'm sure most know that in these sad situations of man-woman-child suicide-homicides, the numbers are vanishingly small on that liklihood.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/nation/4919759.html

Detective Bo Turner told television station WAGA that the case was being treated as a murder-suicide, but said that couldn't be confirmed until evidence was examined by a crime lab.

The station said that investigators believe the 40-year-old Benoit killed his wife, Nancy, and 7-year-old son, Daniel, over the weekend, then himself on Monday. A neighbor called police, and the bodies were found in three rooms.

Lead investigator Lt. Tommy Pope, of the Fayette County Sheriff's Department, told The Associated Press the deaths were being investigated as homicide, and that the causes of death awaited autopsy results on Tuesday. Pope said the bodies were discovered about 2:30 p.m., but refused to release details.

A little more openly stated, but still sounds like nothiung solid until tomorrow. In response to someone earlier suggesting Nancy as the aggressor, I'm sure most know that in these sad situations of man-woman-child suicide-homicides, the numbers are vanishingly small on that liklihood.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/nation/4919759.html

Detective Bo Turner told television station WAGA that the case was being treated as a murder-suicide, but said that couldn't be confirmed until evidence was examined by a crime lab.

The station said that investigators believe the 40-year-old Benoit killed his wife, Nancy, and 7-year-old son, Daniel, over the weekend, then himself on Monday. A neighbor called police, and the bodies were found in three rooms.

Lead investigator Lt. Tommy Pope, of the Fayette County Sheriff's Department, told The Associated Press the deaths were being investigated as homicide, and that the causes of death awaited autopsy results on Tuesday. Pope said the bodies were discovered about 2:30 p.m., but refused to release details.

If this is the truth and that is how it went down.. I think I will be more upset that he is dead and won't have to face the wrath of being a murderer, then I was tonight first hearing about his death.

I seriously hope that whatever happened.. Chris was not the agressor and in fact it was an accident or that they were murdered by someone else.

Officials have not disclosed how the family died, other than to say the deaths did not involve a gun.

"The details, when they come out," said Fayette County District Attorney Scott Ballard, "are going to prove a little bizarre."

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/fayette/stories/2007/06/25/0625benoit.html

What a night. He was one of my favorites. Hearing his theme on my iPod always made me feel like a badass and that I could take on any challenge in front of me.

"The details, when they come out," said Fayette County District Attorney Scott Ballard, "are going to prove a little bizarre."

Wow... this has gone from interesting/sad to extremely interesting/extremely sad....

All I hope is that his family can get through this with the toughness that he brought to the ring...

Like i stated above i havent really been following WWE for a few years now but i wonder how they recover from the Vince limo explosion story. I mean when they do in fact go forward with the show, The show must go on, do they pick up where they left off even though after Vince was supposed to have been killed in the contents of the show (Im guessing he wouldnt have been seen for awhile and then appeared again at some crucial moment to screw someone over) do they just act like no one saw him in the middle of the ring tonight? Yeah Yeah i know its all scripted and fake, but that would really really be odd and weird because although everyone knows he didnt really die, now its just kind of ruined. Im not trying to take the deaths of the Benoit family lightly, im just wondering how they go forward from here.

It was reported that an unamed wrestler backstage was in contact with Chris on Sunday via some very odd text messages. With that said, I posted this on another site:

I just rewatched the tribute show and I think William Regal's comments(or lack thereof) say a lot. They also speak to the reports that someone backstage was in contact with Chris via text messages. I'm thinking that maybe it was Regal.

I don't want to speculate anymore and I'll just wait until the official reports from the autopsy are released. This is a very tragic situation and I'm saddened either way.

Like i stated above i havent really been following WWE for a few years now but i wonder how they recover from the Vince limo explosion story. I mean when they do in fact go forward with the show, The show must go on, do they pick up where they left off even though after Vince was supposed to have been killed in the contents of the show (Im guessing he wouldnt have been seen for awhile and then appeared again at some crucial moment to screw someone over) do they just act like no one saw him in the middle of the ring tonight? Yeah Yeah i know its all scripted and fake, but that would really really be odd and weird because although everyone knows he didnt really die, now its just kind of ruined. Im not trying to take the deaths of the Benoit family lightly, im just wondering how they go forward from here.

I think that the fans will be able to forget this "lapse in character" and be enthralled in the "soap opera" again... It's like when you see a soap star on a talk show, you don't think "OMG he/she's supposed to be in jail right now", everyone but little kids know that the storylines are mostly scripted, and they will be able to move on without a problem I think....

And I haven't watched wrestling since the WWF WCW merger...

ugg this gets worse and worse and more bizarre and bizarre by the moment..,,,take this for what its worth from:

TMZ.com

My second cousin is an officer with GBI (Georgia Bureau of Investigations) and what he's heard in his circle is that Chris Benoit's wife killed their son Daniel, called Chris and told him to rush home because of an emergency which is why he missed last Sunday's Vengeance PPV. Upon arriving home Benoit killed his wife in a rage for the death of his son and then killed himself Monday morning.

His wife's body was found in the master bedroom, strangled with the cord from an alarm clock. The son's body was found in his room appearantly suffocated with a garbage bag. Chris then wrote a suicide note explaining what had happened, apologized to his family, his other children (from a seperate relationship), and his fans. He the fasioned a slip-knot noose from from rope taken from the garage and hung himself from the ballaster in the foyer of his suburban Atlanta home.

ugg this gets worse and worse and more bizarre and bizarre by the moment..,,,take this for what its worth from:

TMZ.com

My second cousin is an officer with GBI (Georgia Bureau of Investigations) and what he's heard in his circle is that Chris Benoit's wife killed their son Daniel, called Chris and told him to rush home because of an emergency which is why he missed last Sunday's Vengeance PPV. Upon arriving home Benoit killed his wife in a rage for the death of his son and then killed himself Monday morning.

His wife's body was found in the master bedroom, strangled with the cord from an alarm clock. The son's body was found in his room appearantly suffocated with a garbage bag. Chris then wrote a suicide note explaining what had happened, apologized to his family, his other children (from a seperate relationship), and his fans. He the fasioned a slip-knot noose from from rope taken from the garage and hung himself from the ballaster in the foyer of his suburban Atlanta home.

:( this is just sad.

So, you are thinking that Regal or some other wrestler perhaps knew what went on?

Yeah. In his tribute testimony, he just went on for about 45 seconds about how Benoit was such a hard worker and how that's all he has is going to say that that time. It just felt odd too, considering that he had known Chris for as long as he has I would have expected him to say something about him out of the ring or mention his family. It was almost as if he said no matter what comes info and fact come out, Chris Benoit was a hard worker in the wrestling ring and loved his craft.

TMZ.com

I call bull**** because every report is saying Nancy was killed on Sat and Daniel Sunday then Chris on Mon.

More from WWE.com

Benoit's death part of a double murder-suicide

Written: June 25, 2007

According to lead investigator Lt. Tommy Pope, of the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department, in Fayetteville, Ga., the deaths of WWE Superstar Chris Benoit, wife Nancy and son Daniel were the result of a double murder-suicide, WWE.com has learned.

Benoit failed to appear both at Saturday’s live event in Beaumont, Tx., and WWE’s Vengeance: Night of Champions in Houston Sunday night, after informing WWE of a family emergency. Several curious text messages sent by Benoit early Sunday morning prompted concerned friends to alert Richard Hering, VP of Government Relations for WWE, Inc. Hering, in turn, spoke with Fayette County sheriffs Monday, and requested that they respond to the Benoit residence to check on him and his family.

Authorities representing the Sheriff’s Department initially had a difficult time entering Benoit’s new Fayetteville home Monday afternoon, which had been guarded by two large German Shepherds roaming freely around the property. Once authorities entered the residence, they quickly located the bodies of Benoit, Nancy and Daniel. WWE was notified of the discovery at approximately 4 p.m.

At 10 p.m. Monday night, Lt. Pope held a press conference in conjunction with Scott Ballard, the district attorney for Fayette County. The press conference officially ruled authorities’ findings as a double murder-suicide from within the home.

WAGA, a FOX-owned and operated television station in Atlanta, reported that investigators believe Benoit killed his wife and 7-year-old son over the weekend, then himself on Monday.

The three bodies have been received by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation’s crime lab, in Decatur, Ga., where autopsies will be performed Tuesday morning. Toxicology reports will not become available for at least two weeks.

WWE.com has further information relating to both the investigation and the cause of death, but the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department has requested that WWE.com not release any additional details at this time

I call bull**** because every report is saying Nancy was killed on Sat and Daniel Sunday then Chris on Mon.

More from WWE.com

Benoit's death part of a double murder-suicide

Written: June 25, 2007

According to lead investigator Lt. Tommy Pope, of the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department, in Fayetteville, Ga., the deaths of WWE Superstar Chris Benoit, wife Nancy and son Daniel were the result of a double murder-suicide, WWE.com has learned.

Benoit failed to appear both at Saturday’s live event in Beaumont, Tx., and WWE’s Vengeance: Night of Champions in Houston Sunday night, after informing WWE of a family emergency. Several curious text messages sent by Benoit early Sunday morning prompted concerned friends to alert Richard Hering, VP of Government Relations for WWE, Inc. Hering, in turn, spoke with Fayette County sheriffs Monday, and requested that they respond to the Benoit residence to check on him and his family.

Authorities representing the Sheriff’s Department initially had a difficult time entering Benoit’s new Fayetteville home Monday afternoon, which had been guarded by two large German Shepherds roaming freely around the property. Once authorities entered the residence, they quickly located the bodies of Benoit, Nancy and Daniel. WWE was notified of the discovery at approximately 4 p.m.

At 10 p.m. Monday night, Lt. Pope held a press conference in conjunction with Scott Ballard, the district attorney for Fayette County. The press conference officially ruled authorities’ findings as a double murder-suicide from within the home.

WAGA, a FOX-owned and operated television station in Atlanta, reported that investigators believe Benoit killed his wife and 7-year-old son over the weekend, then himself on Monday.

The three bodies have been received by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation’s crime lab, in Decatur, Ga., where autopsies will be performed Tuesday morning. Toxicology reports will not become available for at least two weeks.

WWE.com has further information relating to both the investigation and the cause of death, but the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department has requested that WWE.com not release any additional details at this time

and your calling bs why?? because another source said something different. You dont know what the hell went on anymore then I do...Im just posting what is being reported....

and your calling bs why?? because another source said something different. You dont know what the hell went on anymore then I do...Im just posting what is being reported....

I'm not blaming YOU for the report, but I'm pretty sure TMZ is off on this one. Back off son.

I'm not blaming YOU for the report, but I'm pretty sure TMZ is off on this one. Back off son.

Like Im saying no body knows what is true or not and I wouldnt discredit TMZ (dont understand why your so against their report but whatever).....Oh and considering im older then you I wouldnt be disrespectful and refer to me as your son

Like Im saying no body knows what is true or not and I wouldnt discredit TMZ (dont understand why your so against their report but whatever).....Oh and considering im older then you I wouldnt be disrespectful and refer to me as your son

We shall see but prepare yourself, Benoit did this.

Yeah. In his tribute testimony, he just went on for about 45 seconds about how Benoit was such a hard worker and how that's all he has is going to say that that time. It just felt odd too, considering that he had known Chris for as long as he has I would have expected him to say something about him out of the ring or mention his family. It was almost as if he said no matter what comes info and fact come out, Chris Benoit was a hard worker in the wrestling ring and loved his craft.

Yeah, it was quite odd. Should be interesting to see what tomorrows news brings.