Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

My first thought was carbon monoxide...

But I haven't read much about it. RIP Benoit family. I haven't watched this stuff for many years, but I remember this guy.

You're the second person who's mentioned this. I saw this on a different forum as well.

A new home, it seems to be the popular theory thus far....

RIP Chris Benoit and family. This is a tragic loss. He was a member of the Four Horseman and the Rabid Wolverine. He was one of the most Technical wrestlers that was left. I like the Hogwild match from 1996 they are showing with Miss elizabeth and his wife Woman against Dean Milenko.

What could this have been? I'm confused as to how he had a family emergency and then the next day he is found dead?

Maybe his wife passed and he took his own life? It just doesn't make sense to me...

I hope it isn't the case but I have a bad feeling you are in the ballpark. This just has a bad vibe to it. Terrible news either way. RIP and condolences to the Benoit family.

I hope it isn't the case but I have a bad feeling you are in the ballpark. This just has a bad vibe to it. Terrible news either way. RIP and condolences to the Benoit family.

I've heard that there was not a shooting... I've heard "puking blood" and "Carbon monoxide" so far...

First of all' date=' unbelievably tragic. Benoit was such an immense talent and was the last of the old-school workers. Nobody even attempts to wrestle the way he did anymore. And, I'm utterly speechless about the death of Nancy and their son. I'm almost horrified to hear the full story.

Secondly, this proves why the McMahon is Dead angle was such a bad idea. It had far too great a chance of brushing up against a real tragedy. They were able to work around Sheri's death, but this is one of their upper card guys. The fact that it has to be announced with "This is no joke" is remarkable.[/quote'] :applause: . Totally agree with all of it.

I haven't watched wrestling too often in the past year, but wow, this is shocking. I LOVED Benoit back when I used to be really into wrestling, I would get so pumped for Benoit vs the Rock, or Benoit vs HHH, or especially Benoit vs Angle matches. Those were always amazing. The last pay-per-view I actually ordered was the Wrestlemania where Benoit and Guerrero were both champs. This is really one of the saddest things I've heard in awhile.

RIP Chris Benoit and family. This is a tragic loss. He was a member of the Four Horseman and the Rabid Wolverine. He was one of the most Technical wrestlers that was left. I like the Hogwild match from 1996 they are showing with Miss elizabeth and his wife Woman against Dean Milenko.
And 3/4 of those people are dead, much too soon :( :cry:

Nancy Benoit was Kevin's Ex wife.

and he lost her to Beniot in what started out as a worked angle

and of course Sullivan's wrestling character was almost always demonic, Satan worshiper type guy

I am sure it wasn't him, it was just the first thought that entered my mind

and he lost her to Beniot in what started out as a worked angle

and of course Sullivan's wrestling character was almost always demonic, Satan worshiper type guy

I am sure it wasn't him, it was just the first thought that entered my mind

Yup....Kevin booked his own divorce.

I have to admit once I got over the initial shock and heard that foul play may be involved, I said that Kevin Sullivan had better have a damned good alibi.