Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I'll admit that I don't want to believe that Benoit did this. I've been a big Benoit fan for a long time and I just don't want to believe he's responsible. I do think we need to let the investigation run it's course and at least wait for the autopsy results before pointing any fingers here. It wouldn't be the first time an initial report was wrong, whether it's one implicating Benoit or not. So for right now, I think it's best to wait for the official word.

Aside from that, this is still a tragedy for the still living members of the Benoit family. My thoughts and prayers go out to them.

Yeah, it was quite odd. Should be interesting to see what tomorrows news brings.
That sounds pretty interesting. Almost as if he was saying that despite what truth may eventually come out, we should remember and respect the work he was capable of in the ring to entertain us. I sure hope Benoit wasn't a murderer in all this...

I work at a radio station in Norfolk Va andwe run the John and Jeff show out of Califorinia and they just reorted that Chris Benoit text messaged William Regal on Sunday Morning which Regal was prmpted to instruct an unknown WWE agent and that the WWE agent notified the sherif dept on Sunday afternoon and that th Sherrifs office did not investigate due to the fact that there were 2 German shepard roaming free in the yard and that a neighboor on Monday morning came home from vacation and that they thought it odd that Chris Benoits dogs were roaming free then called the police and that when they found the bodies

I would be interesting to see what those Text messages were about because I agree William Regal looked sick to his stomach during the show

and what was the sheriff told they need ed to investigate must not have been much if they decided that the dogs were goin to stop an investigation

I watched Raw last night for the first time in about four years as I have not really been into wrestling in that long. I'd forgotten what an amazing worker he was.

Still, if the reports coming out of Atlanta are anywhere close to the truth, I don't know if I could ever enjoy one of his matches again. It would be like watching old OJ Simpson highlights or something. I don't think I could ever fully separate the act from the man.

Also, I have a feeling the WWE is about to get hit with an s-storm of negative press like they have not had since the steroid trials. Part of me thinks the domestic wrestling business is on the verge of a historic change because of this. I have no idea what that change is, but this just feels significant.

If the reports are saying that its not a gun they what happend? The bodies all being in different locations is weird.

One report said something about the wife being killed by the cord of an alarm clock... basically strangled. And the boy was smoothered with a garbage bag.

The latest seems to be that Nancy and the son were suffocated. I haven't read anything on how Benoit died.
Someone on another forum said he heard a rumor that, and I'm not making this up, Benoit killed his wife and son via the Crossface. Man, this is just bizarre.

Someone on another forum said he heard a rumor that, and I'm not making this up, Benoit killed his wife and son via the Crossface. Man, this is just bizarre.

I would bet all of my money that this is not the case....

You also have to think this could have been 'roid rage'. Sad. :(

When my friend called me about it last night, that was his theory. It's not far fetched.

The latest seems to be that Nancy and the son were suffocated. I haven't read anything on how Benoit died.

They are saying he hung himself over the balcony. I couldn't believe my eyes when I turned on RAW last night.

Vince has started a lot of bad karma with his fake death.

Years of concussions can also do it.

Considering one of his main spots in every match was an unprotected flying headbutt...yea...could be an issue.

Considering the press ex-NFL players have gotten recently in regards to dementia from concussions this is also a reasonable theory.