Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

http://www.1wrestling.com/news/newsline.asp?news=29026

All I've been able to find so far.....

Details remain very sketchy regarding the tragic news today that Chris Benoit and his family were found dead at their Atlanta area home.

Benoit had been scheduled to appear on a WWE house show on Saturday. Sources tell us Benoit called to first say he would be taking a later flight, and then to say he would not be attending the house show due to a family illness. According to one source, Benoit said both his wife and son were throwing up blood and he needed to stay to take care of them.

At last night's Vengeance pay-per-view, Benoit was replaced in his match by Johnny Nitro.

No other details are available at this time and police are on the scene at the Benoit residence investigating.

Man what a lost. Benoit was my favorite pure wrestler. The last thing I will remember about him was that match versus Lashley 2 weeks ago. It was a good match. And then what makes it worst that his family died too. My prayers gose out to that family, they are going to need it.

I thought they'd do that whole "The Show Must Go On" thing.

But, they made the right move here.

This is just heart wrenching.

They couldn't w/ this. They could do that w/ Eddie I think because they had a few days to prepare; here, nothing.