Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I think Enzo will serve as the de facto Raw mascot.  Popping up in random comedy segments.  Maybe they give him a talk show segment or something.

Or he could be the Ellsworth of Raw.  Latch onto somebody new and continue to do his bit as a hype man.

On 6/27/2017 at 1:22 PM, justice98 said:

I think Enzo will serve as the de facto Raw mascot.  Popping up in random comedy segments.  Maybe they give him a talk show segment or something.

Or he could be the Ellsworth of Raw.  Latch onto somebody new and continue to do his bit as a hype man.

I hope he doesn't end up like another Santino Marella and just is there for comedy and random matches.  I think they missed an opportunity to pair him up with Big Show.  I would have liked to see them not ruin that angle where Big Show was helping him out, etc.  Then when Cass turned on him and came out this Monday, fake apologized and after he beat Enzo down, the Big Shows music hits and he lays Big Cass out.  

Then Show and Enzo become tag team partners and win the tag team titles.  Which sets up a Big Show, Big Cass feud as he would be jealous that Enzo got gold before he did.  Then after a short feud with Show, continue to push him towards the Intercontinental Championship.  

10 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I hope he doesn't end up like another Santino Marella and just is there for comedy and random matches.  I think they missed an opportunity to pair him up with Big Show.  I would have liked to see them not ruin that angle where Big Show was helping him out, etc.  Then when Cass turned on him and came out this Monday, fake apologized and after he beat Enzo down, the Big Shows music hits and he lays Big Cass out.  

Then Show and Enzo become tag team partners and win the tag team titles.  Which sets up a Big Show, Big Cass feud as he would be jealous that Enzo got gold before he did.  Then after a short feud with Show, continue to push him towards the Intercontinental Championship.  

That's where I thought they were going to go with the Big Show.  I kinda think they're still gonna do that.  Enzo will be on the verge of another beatdown and Show will come to the rescue.  Kicking of the rest of your idea or something close to it.

Edited by justice98

Just now, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I can't remember, but didn't he insult Enzo too when they were in the ring with Angle? 

He did, but I think that was just cuz he thought Enzo was being an ingrate.  

I envision a backstage apology from Enzo that Big Show dismisses, then Cass starts a laying out Enzo again, Big Show "surprisingly" makes the save.

I don't if he was having an off night or didn't do all of his homework or what but JR's commentary on last nights G1 Special was painful at times. It's like he wasn't familiar with  the ROH guys at all. He kept calling Jay Lethal's Lethal Injection a "springboard cutter" which technically it is but that's like calling Austin's Stunner a "gut kick & a cutter" or the Dudleys 3D a "flapjack cutter".  That said, JR did put over Jay Lethal's rib injury from the attack by the Beer City Bruiser on ROH's TV. After the intermission it seemed JR had time to get his notes together & the second half was better. 

Funniest line one of the night was after one of the Bucks got pinned in the opening 10 Man Tag "I got a deal with Hot Topic, I can't lose on TV". 

Kinda thought it would have made better sense to have saved Okada vs Omega II for this show & put Cody in the US Title tournament instead of headlining with Okada vs Cody which was a good match but after watching Okada vs Omega you just realize Omega is on that elite AJ Styles/Shawn Micheals level. 

• Like 1

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/big-updates-regarding-broken-gimmick

On the latest installment of the Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer reported that The Hardys are in talks with Anthem Media and that Matt & Jeff could be receiving the rights to the “Broken” gimmick soon.

Meltzer:“By the way, apparently, The Hardys are real close to the resolution with Anthem. They may be getting the gimmick pretty soon, they’re very close to getting that gimmick.”

One-half of the Team Xtreme, Matt, shared on Twitter that “we are days away from winning”. It appears as if we may soon bear witness to; “Broken” Matt Hardy & Brother Nero on WWE TV.

A MASSIVE "Thanks" to all the Wrestling Fans that backed #HouseHardy in the latest #GreatWar.. We are days away from winning. KEEP FIGHTING!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VeroViper said:

That was one of their best PPV's in quite a while. Lesnar vs. Samoa Joe just had that big fight feel to it from the beginning. I hope they continue that feud. 

That's exactly what wrestling is missing. That big fight feel.

18 hours ago, VeroViper said:

That was one of their best PPV's in quite a while. Lesnar vs. Samoa Joe just had that big fight feel to it from the beginning. I hope they continue that feud. 

Part of creating a big fight feel is not presenting the guy opposite Lesnar as a chump.  They're really making Joe look like a badass.

7 minutes ago, justice98 said:

Part of creating a big fight feel is not presenting the guy opposite Lesnar as a chump.  They're really making Joe look like a badass.

Especially at the end after the F5, Lesner grabbing his neck on the ramp looking into the ring with Joe laying there with that pissed off look on his face, staring a hole through Brock's soul.  Was a great ending.  

• Like 1

It was a good fight. Wished it wouldn't have ended that sudden with the F5. Maybe, if Joe could have kicked out of the 1st one, then maybe a 2nd one to end the match. The end seemed a little rushed due to PPV going over the time limit.

2 hours ago, ksun247 said:

It was a good fight. Wished it wouldn't have ended that sudden with the F5. Maybe, if Joe could have kicked out of the 1st one, then maybe a 2nd one to end the match. The end seemed a little rushed due to PPV going over the time limit.

Yeah, I was watching the end last night and there was only 15 mins left in the show when the intro music hit for the main event.  

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Yeah, I was watching the end last night and there was only 15 mins left in the show when the intro music hit for the main event.  

That's about all Brock is gonna give you anyway these days.

On 7/11/2017 at 9:57 AM, ksun247 said:

I think they were trying to make it seem like Joe got caught slipping.  So Joe can argue he dominated and lost on a fluke.  If he takes multiple F5s, it's more decisive.

• Like 1

That's just because there is ZERO feasible explanation. Especially considering the fact that they have stripped others within the past year for not being able to defend a title within thirty days. I really hope that belt ends up on someone else after Summerslam. I could behind Samoa Joe as champ. 

18 minutes ago, VeroViper said:

That's just because there is ZERO feasible explanation. Especially considering the fact that they have stripped others within the past year for not being able to defend a title within thirty days. I really hope that belt ends up on someone else after Summerslam. I could behind Samoa Joe as champ. 

I think the only way to get the belt of Lesnar is if Lesnar PPVs and RAW ratings for his segments dropped.  And even then, it'd probably get blamed on his opponent.

1 hour ago, pjfootballer said:

Not a big fan of Brock Lesnar being the champion.  He's too "part-time" to have an effect for me, although the Samoa Joe thing might be the boost it needed.  Otherwise, if he's not going to be around much, I'd rather have a regular hold the belt. 

Well you've got Jinder Mahal elevating the World title over there on Smackdown. I'd also like to point out that "Universal Champion" sounds stupid and that belt looks like ****. Wrestling sucks. I thought MMA might be something worth getting into but they are leaning more WWE every month. They could announce Rhonda Rousey vs Lavar Ball as the main event of UFC 211 and it wouldn't shock anyone.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 2