Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Yeah, this one has been kinda flat. Shane vs AJ and HHH vs Rollins were the best so far. Goldberg is horrible. Glad he lost to Lesnar. Still didn't like how he didn't even sell the first 3 suplexes and immediately hit a spear on Lesnar. Goldberg is just a bad worker. I know he is old, but hopefully his run is done in WWE. 

Other then the US and Tag Team latter match, the title matches have been pretty piss poor.  ICC match was flat.  They need to give Miz that belt back since he's the only one who makes ICC interesting.  Orton vs Wyatt sucked.  Goldberg can't work a match.  The women's match was good until they took Sasha out.  She had the crowd going and then the momentum was killed.  Should have let Sasha and Bailey be the final two.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Damn the Hardy's wrestled? In a ladder match? I'd give them  points just for being able to move around still. That was a long time ago

I think they were also in a ladder match with ROH the night before.

• Like 1

Goldberg vs Lesnar:  4 minutes 45 seconds

Undertaker's entrance:  5 minutes 22 seconds

It seems like when Goldberg was negotiating his contact to return he told Vince spears and jackhammers only.  And Vince said cool, here's a bunch of money.  This match sucked frankly. 

General thoughts:

5+ hours is way too long. 

I hate seeing the IC belt being relegated to a crappy match in the pre-show.

Shane/Styles was actually a surprisingly decent match.

KO/Jericho was fun.  Liked the finger on the rope for KO. 

Raw women's match was ok, but it felt like they missed an opportunity with Banks & Bayley.

I marked out like a little kid when the Hardys showed up.  Match itself was so-so but man did the Hardys get a pop.

Cena/Miz was crap.

Rollins/HHH was probably the match of the night. 

Wyatt/Orton... smh.  Stupid storyline and garbage match. 

Smackdown women's match was just a mess.

Taker/Reigns was hard to watch.  Reigns was obviously going to win but man it sucked watching Taker's body in the condition he's in.  The sendoff was nice though I guess.

• Like 3

Roman stinks

with that being said, Taker should've went out to a tombstone and the druids should've placed him into a hearse to ride off into the night.

On another note Vince has a guy that could be a huge star on his hands and that's the Miz. I really hope he gets a major push this year.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Damn the Hardy's wrestled? In a ladder match? I'd give them  points just for being able to move around still. That was a long time ago

Jeff hit a Swanton off the top of a ladder onto Sheamus and Cass who both were laying on two ladders that were bridged from the ring to the outside barricade. 

Matt hit a twist of fate from the top of a ladder on Cesaro

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

23 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Apparently Jim Ross has signed a 2 year contract agreeing to work selected dates.

Having that voice back is a wonderful thing.

TNA is so stupid not to throw a boatload of money Ross' way.

Josh Matthews is the absolute worse announcer in the history of wrestling. He's that bad.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Jeff hit a Swanton off the top of a ladder onto Sheamus and Cass who both were laying on two ladders that were bridged from the ring to the outside barricade. 

Matt hit a twist of fate from the top of a ladder on Cesaro

Jesus

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...