Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

1 hour ago, DM72 said:

RAW will always be the #1 show.

Obviously, but you still have to give Smackdown some worthwhile people. Otherwise it'll turn into the crap show it was at the end of the last brand split.  Some of those PPVs were pretty pitiful cuz they simply didn't stock it with enough talent.

On 1/24/2017 at 11:09 AM, justice98 said:

This Rumble might be kinda interesting.  Looking forward to it.

On 1/24/2017 at 4:55 PM, DM72 said:

The Rumble is the only WWE PPV that's interesting. 

I thought the Rumble was ok. I think that Goldberg eliminating Brock so fast was stupid.  Orton winning was fine by me, though I'd like to have seen a different winner.  Taker put on a lot of weight, was cool seeing him, but it's time for him to retire, imo.  

Cena winning the title from AJ, it was bound to happen, he's done too much for the company, tying Flairs record was a given.  Props to the WWE for dragging it out though.  

56 minutes ago, DM72 said:

It's so obvious that Brock is going to beat Golberg at WM. Stevie Wonder can see this outcome coming.

Cena won at The Royal Rumble, AJ better win at Mania.

Taker needed to retire years ago.

I'm thinking they are going to let Cena hold the strap for a while.  Cause we all know that he will win it at least one more time to beat Flair's record before his career is over.   He last held it back in August 2014 when Brock beat him at Summer Slam, that's almost 2 1/2 years without the title on him.  I doubt he loses it at Wrestlemania this year.  

1 hour ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I'm thinking they are going to let Cena hold the strap for a while.  Cause we all know that he will win it at least one more time to beat Flair's record before his career is over.   He last held it back in August 2014 when Brock beat him at Summer Slam, that's almost 2 1/2 years without the title on him.  I doubt he loses it at Wrestlemania this year.  

How long is "a while"?  Cuz this version of Cena has too many irons in the fire these days.  I think he has to leave again after Mania to do another movie.

54 minutes ago, justice98 said:

How long is "a while"?  Cuz this version of Cena has too many irons in the fire these days.  I think he has to leave again after Mania to do another movie.

Well if he has another movie, then who knows.  He probably will lose it sooner then and not get it back for another 2 years.

I'm hearing rumors that the Rock n Roll Express might be inducted into the WWE HOF.

Their Starrcade 86 cage match against the Minnesota Wrecking Crew, Ole and Arn, might be my favorite tag team match of all time.

Even though they didn't make their name in the WWE, I would be happy to see them have one last moment on the big stage.

• 3 weeks later...

I thought Ivan Koloff was really a Russian until I got the internet. 

All the guys we grew up watching are getting up there. Ivan's and Nikita Koloff's interview with David Crockett when Nikita sickled Crockett is a classic.

RIP to George the animal Steel and The Russian Bear Ivan Koloff.

• 1 month later...

Lol they hit the "you suck" chant during Angle"s hall of fame entrance. That was fantastic. 

His entrance song was always perfect for that and too much fun to pass up. He appreciated it too just now I think 

40 minutes ago, DM72 said:

We're only 2 matches in, so far this is one boring WrestleMania.

i thought the women's title had some good spots