Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I think Bryan wins the Rumble. Authority tries to screw him and makes him defend his WM title shot  at Elimination Chamber in the Chamber.

EC: Punk vs. Bryan vs. Bray vs. Who vs. Freakin vs. Cares

Anyways, have it come down to Bryan, Punk and Bray. Harper and Rowan emerge from under the ring and attack Bryan. Punk sits on the opposite end of the ring watching the mayhem and looking confused, and then runs in for the save. The Wyatt's beat him down and Bray hits the Sister Abigail, eliminating him. Harper and Rowan start jawing with someone in the crowd, and as Bray stands up he gets caught with a running knee and the pin.

HHH is outraged by Punk's involvement in business that wasn't his. But Punk did it because "Daniel Bryan is a friend. I don't turn my back on friends, unlike people like you and Paul Heyman". Heyman responds by showing the return of Brock Lesnar. Heyman intends to have him align with Triple H, and the match gets made with Lesnar vs. HHH vs. Punk, with the idea that HHH and Brock team to take out Punk once and for all. But Brock has other plans and F5's HHH a few weeks prior to Mania. Bad blood between the three of them. Wyatt gets involved as well, because HHH made a promise that he was going to beat Bryan at EC. And he doesn't like Punk to begin with and he interfered. They could come up with a reason for he and Brock to hate each other.

Meanwhile, Cena declares, after the Rumble, that he's done it all, and there's just one thing left to do, end the Dead Man's streak. Taker responds and accepts the challenge.

WrestleMania card:

WWEWHC Title:

Randy Orton © vs. Daniel Bryan

CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H vs. Bray Wyatt

The Streak

John Cena vs. The Undertaker

United States Title:[/u]]

Roman Reigns vs. Dean Ambrose ©

Intercontinental Title:]

Big E Langston © vs. Seth Rollins

Tag Titles:

The Rhodes vs. The Uso's vs. The Wyatts

I like it. I like my card better (of course), but I like it.

I think Cena vs. UT is the last match here. And I don't like multiple-four way and three way matches on a card, but that's just me.

The only issue with this is would Vince really think that Orton v. Daniel is worthy of WM. I'm operating under the assumption that Daniel is not going to sniff the top of the card again until next summer at the earliest.

I like it. I like my card better (of course), but I like it.

I think Cena vs. UT is the last match here. And I don't like multiple-four way and three way matches on a card, but that's just me.

The only issue with this is would Vince really think that Orton v. Daniel is worthy of WM. I'm operating under the assumption that Daniel is not going to sniff the top of the card again until next summer at the earliest.

I don't like them either. Good point. Eliminate the Uso's from the tag match. They're unnecessary clutter. :P

I think Cena/Taker is last only if Cena is going to beat him. Otherwise, end the night with the "YES!" fest.

I'd also like to add, that I'd like to see the US/IC titles unified as well. I don't have any kind of plan on how to do that. I know, I'm useless.

Gotta say, I like the Punk/Bryan tag champions thing. Instant tag team division credibility there. Well done with your card. It may be better than mine :P

The thing you have to remember with WM is that the WWE need to fit a lot of people into a lot of matches in order for everyone on the roster to get paid. Tag team matches and three-way dances and Diva battle royals help there.

You also have to figure out a way to get Lesner and UT and maybe HHH on the bill. (I utterly failed to get HHH there which is why I sort of shoehorned him into Lesner's corner). I also don't want to watch HHH wrestle any longer.

One thing you could do is maybe have some kind of elimination six man match to unify the Intercontinental and US titles (If they are in a unified frame of mind). That feels like Russo booking to me, but his booking actually worked with mid-card craziness.

Del Rio and the Usos versus the Big E, Seth Rollins, and - I dunno - Curtis Axel or Bray Wyatt or something. I always like the psychology in those matches.

I don't like them either. Good point. Eliminate the Uso's from the tag match. They're unnecessary clutter. :P

I think Cena/Taker is last only if Cena is going to beat him. Otherwise, end the night with the "YES!" fest.

I'd also like to add, that I'd like to see the US/IC titles unified as well. I don't have any kind of plan on how to do that. I know, I'm useless.

I posted my idea right as you said this.

If you are going to elevate Bryan to the title, WM is the time to do it. It's the PPV that sells itself (so he can't be blamed if it fails), and the next night's Raw is a smartfan festival. He would be treated like a freaking god for three hours the next night.

I just keep coming back to Vince waking up in the middle of the night and realizing that Daniel Bryan is his champion. That's why I keep looking at Reigns. Vince can only have sex if there are posters are of men who look like Reigns on the wall. You know this to be true.

The thing you have to remember with WM is that the WWE need to fit a lot of people into a lot of matches in order for everyone on the roster to get paid. Tag team matches and three-way dances and Diva battle royals help there.

You also have to figure out a way to get Lesner and UT and maybe HHH on the bill. (I utterly failed to get HHH there which is why I sort of shoehorned him into Lesner's corner). I also don't want to watch HHH wrestle any longer.

One thing you could do is maybe have some kind of elimination six man match to unify the Intercontinental and US titles (If they are in a unified frame of mind). That feels like Russo booking to me, but his booking actually worked with mid-card craziness.

Del Rio and the Usos versus the Big E, Seth Rollins, and - I dunno - Curtis Axel or Bray Wyatt or something. I always like the psychology in those matches.

I love big battle royals to start Mania. So have a big one with the winner getting a shot at the unified IC/US title. Throw Del Rio in there. And Kofi. And Miz. And every other current irrelevent.

I like the unification match idea.

Rollins vs. Reigns vs. Ambrose vs. Langston vs. ? in a 5-Man Championship Scramble. 20 minute match, whoever has the most victories at the end, wins. If there is a tie, the match goes to overtime with everyone who is tied, with the next pinfall/submission declaring the winner.

I love big battle royals to start Mania. So have a big one with the winner getting a shot at the unified IC/US title. Throw Del Rio in there. And Kofi. And Miz. And every other current irrelevent.

I like the unification match idea.

Rollins vs. Reigns vs. Ambrose vs. Langston vs. ? in a 5-Man Championship Scramble. 20 minute match, whoever has the most victories at the end, wins. If there is a tie, the match goes to overtime with everyone who is tied, with the next pinfall/submission declaring the winner.

That could work. At some point, they have to break up The Shield and make one of them a solo main eventer. You could do it here and elevate a useless title in the process.

It's not a UT-match rocket to the moon push, but let's be honest....no one gets those kinds of pushes any longer any way. If Reigns did beat UT, he would use to Fandango within 5 months to keep him humble.

Edited by Lombardi's_kid_brother

That could work. At some point, they have to break up The Shield and make one of them a solo main eventer. You could do it here and elevate a useless title in the process.

It's not a UT-match rocket to the moon push, but let's be honest....no one gets those kinds of pushes any longer any way. If Reigns did beat UT, he would use to Fandango within 5 months to keep him humble.

I don't think the Streak is ending. And if it does, you know damn well Cena will be the one to do it. If it ends any other way I'll be shocked.

I think I'd have Rollins with that match. He then enters a feud with Langston. Rollins needs the push the most of the three guys and he's very skilled. Reigns and Ambrose enter their one on one feud. This is where guys like Sandow and Cesaro  can be involved. In the mid card, building them up for runs at the now relevent IC Title.

Pair Miz/Zig up as a tag team. Strengthen that division even more.

Here's what I'd like to see the breakdown of talent like (full time guys only):

Main Event

Punk

Bryan

Orton

Reigns

Ambrose

Wyatt

Cena

IC

Del Rio

Langston

Rollins

Cesaro

Sandow

Clay (monster heel version)

Rusev

Dallas

Tag

Rhodes (keep them together for God's sake)

Wyatts

Usos

Bryan/Punk (part time tag team, used to boost ratings/the division)

Miz/Ziggler

The Ascension

R-Truth/Xavier Rhodes (Truth & Consequences)

As whatever the WWE needs

Kane

Show

Mysterio

I probably forgot guys, if you want to help me out at all. Anyone... :P

Edited by KDawg

Did anyone see the signs the other night in the crowd? It said Sting vs the Streak.

I just assumed that was you.

Let's all fantasy book WM just for Gallen.

At the Royal Rumble, the surpise early entrant is Barry Windham (who weighs 400 pounds now but let's go with it). At the end, it's Barry, Cena, Reigns, Rollins, and Daniel when the music for #30 hits. "When it comes crashing down and it hurts inside......."

And who is that walking behind the Hulkster? Why it's Roddy Piper!! He's Hogan's manager now.

Hogan hits the right, big boots all around. It ends Cena, Windham, and Hogan. Cena eliminates Barry, Hogan turns around and hits him with Piper's belt, and over the top he goes.

It's Hogan-Orton in the main event.

In the lead up, Orton cuts a promo reminding Piper that they are family. And who comes out? It's Ace Orton! Piper's bodyguard. Still with a cast.

At Elimination Chamber, it's Piper Hogan versus the Ortons. Hogan hits the leg drog on Randy and tags in Piper for the cover. Piper turns on Hogan. It's 3-1. Big cast to the head. Sleeper hold. Um...that's it. The Hulkster is finished. Hulkamania is dead. Then, the lights go out.

The Undertaker hits the ring! He cleans house. Hogan and UT shake hands.

WM main event: Hogan-Orton

Special attraction: UT - Piper

Ace Orton is the second in both matches. 2 Wrestlemania paydays for the old man.

Meanwhile Windham is still around and starts hanging with the Wyatts, because he is nothing but Florida swamp trash too. Eventually, Mike Rotunda shows up because he wants to bring his kid back to reality. And he's got Bray's grandad Blackjack Mulligan with him.

Wyatt and Windham win the tag belts and it's 

Rotunda/Mulligan versus Windham/Wyatt for the tag titles. The Ghost of Bruiser Brody is the special referee.

Gallen would totally watch this PPV

Hogan-Orton (with Orton)

UT-Piper

Rotunda/71-year-old Blackjack Mulligan versus Fat Windham/Wyatt (Ghost of Brusier Brody as special referee).

Now, the Shield are still going crazy. And out comes Michael Hayes. He invented the badass three man tag team, you see. And he doesn't like these young whippersnappers ruining it. So, he's going to stop it. Unfortunately, his old running buddies are both dead. But he knows two guys who respect the old ways - Punk and Daniel. Granted, they are straight-edge Vegan pussies. But Hayes will take them to Badstreet and fix that.

Over the next six weeks, we see vignettes where Punk and Daniel are drinking Jack Daniels, smoking, and playing cards "Somewhere in Georgia."

In all honesty, I actually love this idea. I would like to see them do it.

I would watch a reality series where Michael PS Hayes trains Punk and Daniel to be Freebirds. One week, they show up at Kevin Von Erich's place in Hawaii and beat the **** out of him for no good reason at all.

Edited by Lombardi's_kid_brother
  • Like 2

You could have the Four Horsemen vs DX vs the NWO vs The Shield for the best group or faction.

You could...................................................................................................

...................................................................................................................

...................................................................................................................

One of my favorite all time matches was on WCW. It was a All Championships match. The World Champion Ric Flair was teamed up with "The Giant" that was what the Big show was called then. He was supose to be related to Andre "The Giant. Their opponents were the United States Champion Lex Luger who was also one half of the Tag team champions and his partner Sting. The stipulation was that anyone could defeat anyone including their partner and win that belt. Ric Flair had to worry that his partner the Giant would pin him for the World heavyweight championship. Lex lugar had to worry that sting would pin him to keep ther tagteam championship but also steal his united States Championship. 

Imagine that now with the the United States Champion and Intercontinental Champion teamed up against the Tag team champions with the same stipulations.

Edited by Gallen5862

LKB,

Only if this guy below comes and out and smashed a few people with guitars.

220px-Honky_Tonk_Man_by_Gage_Skidmore.jp

You know what I miss??? People grabbing rolls of quarters from some hidden place and cold ****ing someone to get over. Seeing the roll magically explode as they make contact was always a cheap thrill.

Edited by The Evil Genius

LKB,

Only if this guy below comes and out and smashed a few people with guitars.

220px-Honky_Tonk_Man_by_Gage_Skidmore.jp

You know what I miss??? People grabbing rolls of quarters from some hidden place and cold ****ing someone to get over.

Brass knuckles are always gold. (I never really understand the proper way to hold a roll of quarters when punching someone.

My favorite move has always been the ether-soaked rag though. So Memphis.

LKB, see what you think of this:

Kamala is sitting in on a meeting on world peace (he's in full regalia, of course, totally bare chest), he's listening to the benefits of what world peace would bring the world, but he's interrupted. IT'S AKEEM THE AFRICAN DREAM! NO! NO! NO! Akeem tells Kamala that world peace can never be accomplished without going through him, because he and Slick represent every country that isn't contrived of blithering fools. He explains how he was directly responsible for the retirement of "Superstar" Billy Graham, but Slick interrupts him and explains that was the One Man Gang. Akeem and Slick argue back and forth, with Akeem trying to say he was the One Man Gang. Slick tells him he's out of his mind, and he managed One Man Gang, so he knows him better than Akeem ever could!

Kamala goes to attack him, but Papa Shango walks in out of nowhere! He places a voodoo spell on Kamala which freezes his movements! Shango looks at Kamala in a creepy way, but the BOOGEYMAN IS HERE! He places a voodoo spell on Akeem! Shango and Boogeyman nod at each other in agreement and make Kamala and Akeem dance like chickens!

Slick is pissed.

He runs over to stop the voodoo curse, but he's tackled by Brother Love! Little did anyone know, Brother Love was in charge of this whole meeting!

"I LOVE YOU!" he exclaims!

But everyone stops, including Shango and Boogeyman for apparently no reason. To the viewing audience, there's not much of a reason, but then "The Model" Rick Martel walks in! He's spraying perfume! He prefers perfume because it smells more... sensual. He smiles and laughs as the room gags on the scent, but before he can spray again, JAKE THE SNAKE WITH A DDT OUT OF NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobby Heenan walks in and calls everyone humanoids.

We go to commercial.

LKB before your main event I'd like to see a Gobbledy Gooker hatching and somewhere in there a Shockmaster return.

Cena vs Orton was actually the match of the night. It was one of their best ones and runner up was Punk vs the Shield. The ending kind of sets up a slow disbanding of the Shield with Reigns going babyface.

Edited by Big Weirdo

Speaking of Kamala, did anyone hear Jerry Lawler talking about him on the Steve Austin podcast?

"Jerry, why are you painting a banana on me?"

Wrestling is insane.

And I would pay good money to watch a wrestling version of the UN Security Council. Abdullah the Butcher would represent the Sudan and attack anyone who threatened sanctions with a plastic fork.