Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

So, based on Raws ending Monday.  Here are some things that could/might happen:

1.  The pedigree to Orton and Cena standing with HHH and Steph meant nothing.  HHH still backs Orton and in the title match, screws Cena and Orton becomes the undisputed champ.

2. The pedigree to Orton and Cena standing with HHH and Steph was a sign of what may be yet to come.  HHH screws Orton, Cena becomes the undisputed champ and joins the Authority (very unlikely, given Cena being a face and always talking about respect, earning, working, etc.)

3. The pedigree to Orton and Cena standing with HHH and Steph is a sign of who the Authority wants to back (Cena).  HHH screws Orton and Cena refuses to win the match that way because that's Cena and he never gets anything handed to him, blah blah blah.  HHH Pedigrees Cena, announces the match is now a three way with him in competition, climbs the ladder becomes the undisputed champ.

4.  Same as above, except he is not in the match, takes the belts and we don't have a champion at all.  Regardless of him saying one champion will walk out.  

5.  Same as 3, but he brings in the new face of the WWE (insert wrestler here), makes it a three way and the new hand picked superstar climbs the ladder, gets the belts and becomes the undisputed champ.

6.  There is no interference what so ever and either Orton or Cena win - can't imagine this happening, too boring.

Does it need Cena and HHH feuding over goddamn Stephanie?

I mean, I get that this is now a possibilty, but why, God, why?

Couldn't you see it playing out where Vince comes back and is supportive of Cena helping Stephanie, because Daddy's little girl needs to be protected and HHH is too worried about Pedigreeing Orton to be bothered with Steph? Or that he believes that Cena wouldn't have allowed Steph to be in the ring to be hit to begin with?

:P

Couldn't you see it playing out where Vince comes back and is supportive of Cena helping Stephanie, because Daddy's little girl needs to be protected and HHH is too worried about Pedigreeing Orton to be bothered with Steph? Or that he believes that Cena wouldn't have allowed Steph to be in the ring to be hit to begin with?

:P

So your WrestleMania Main Event becomes HHH-Vince in a Stephanie on a Pole match.

• Like 1

I've been saying this all along. At the tribute for the troops it was reported Cena didn't have either belt and Orton wasn't on the show.

Triple H is going to put himself over. I'm gonna laugh my ass off.

Edited by Big Weirdo

If they played it right I actually wouldn't mind seeing it either. Think of how much of a dick Triple H looks like if he does that. His new character really gets some major heat and they for once acknowledge his arrogance about himself.

It could work but I don't have faith they would do it correctly.

Can you explain why?

Mainly to watch the Internet explode.

You could probably do a pretty neat storyline playing on the fact that all online fans think HHH is a mark for himself and is completely deluded about his place in history. It could be pretty basic: HHH decides that the perfect "face" for the company is the face he sees every moning as his shaves that perfect three-day stubble into his chiseled face. It's the face of the greatest sports entertainer of all time.

There are two huge dangers here though: 1. Fans would be so disgusted they just turn off the product, and 2. HHH IS a huge mark from himself and actually ends the feud looking better than everyone else involved.

(By the way, I'm not a good fantasy booker and I'm truly terrible at booking worked shoots).

Edited by Lombardi's_kid_brother
  • Like 1

HHH could decide that any former WWE or Heavyweight champion can become the unified champion. He could do this either during the match or as soon as a champion was crowned he could pedigree the champion and tell the referee to count. One possibility is that both Orton and Cena are climbing the ladder at the same time. Cena grabs one belt and orton grabs the other. HHh could pedigree the WWE Champion and have the Ref count and become the WWE champion. Kane could attack the Heavyweight Champion and have the Ref count. Then you would have "The Authority with both belts. HHH as the WWE champion and new face of the company and Kane as the World Heavyweight Champion.

Edited by Gallen5862

HHH could decide that any former WWE or Heavyweight champion can become the unified champion. He could do this either during the match or as soon as a champion was crowned he could pedigree the champion and tell the referee to count. One possibility is that both Orton and Cena are climbing the ladder at the same time. Cena grabs one belt and orton grabs the other. HHh could pedigree the WWE Champion and have the Ref count and become the WWE champion. Kane could attack the Heavyweight Champion and have the Ref count. Then you would have "The Authority with both belts. HHH as the WWE champion and new face of the company and Kane as the World Heavyweight Champion.

Needs more Ultimate Warrior.......(who by the way is apparently actually on good terms with Vince McMahon again).

Actually, HHH winning could bring some pretty cool storylines.

Trips gets involved tonight when he chair shots Cena and motions for Orton to climb. HHH rolls in the ring and cheers him on. He points to him and stares out into the crowd. Orton grins and starts climbing the ladder. He gets a few steps up and HHH pulls him down and pedigrees him. Trips adjusts his tie, smiles and starts to climb. He grabs the titles and celebrates.

Tomorrow on RAW we find out his participation was included in the contract. But his involvement brings Vince back. HHH was relieved of his duties once because of too much involvement and he should be again.

Royal Rumble occurs and Bryan wins.

At RR Vince handpicks an opponent for HHH, but Trips manages to win. At EC, Vince stacks the deck against HHH, but Trips still wins. Vince is depressed because the whole time he's pissed off that Bryan won the Rumble because he can't beat HHH.

At WrestleMania, HBK gets involved and tries to help HHH. Bryan manages to kick out somehow. HHH gains the upper hand though, but Vince comes down and somehow interferes and Bryan manages to win the title!

The night after WM on RAW, Vince comes out and says he's the reason Bryan is at the top but Bryan says he's at the top because he's earned it! HHH comes out and runs them both down. Vince runs them both down. Bryan runs them both down. And now we have HHH vs. Vince vs. Bryan as the main storyline.

My final 3 in the Royal Rumble would be Reigns, Ambrose and CM Punk.

Punk shockingly gets eliminated.

Ambrose and Reigns turn to each other. 

The fans stand up like "Oh ****!"

They go at it and Reigns wins.

Cena wins the title before Mania.

My Wrestlemania Card

Main Event 

The Undertaker vs. Bray Wyatt

CM Punk vs. Stone Cold

WWE Championship Match

John Cena © vs. Roman Reigns

#1 Contenders Match for WWE Title

Rob Van Dam vs. Daniel Bryan 

Edited by HRNY4ZRNY

My final 3 in the Royal Rumble would be Reigns, Ambrose and CM Punk.

Punk shockingly gets eliminated.

Ambrose and Reigns turn to each other. 

The fans stand up like "Oh ****!"

They go at it and Reigns wins.

Cena wins the title before Mania.

My Wrestlemania Card

Main Event 

The Undertaker vs. Bray Wyatt

CM Punk vs. Stone Cold

WWE Championship Match

John Cena © vs. Roman Reigns

#1 Contenders Match for WWE Title

Rob Van Dam vs. Daniel Bryan 

I like where your head is at, but there are some issues.

1) Bray Wyatt is nowhere close to the right choice for a UT match. And I like Wyatt.

2) Austin is half-crippled and probably can't wrestle if he wanted to.

3) I'm not sure Van Dam is even in the WWE right now. I'm not sure even he knows. And he's way way past his expiration date even if he was.

I honestly don't have a clue what WM should be. I don't think they do either. I don't really want Cena chashing the unified title. I'm not sure if a reset to Bryan chasing Orton is a good idea. There is no true "dream match" out there.

Could a Lesner-Orton-Cena three way match top the card? That seems new. Lesner decides that a unified title is worth his time. Cena and Orton realize that they may have to work together to have any chance of surviving this monster. The issue with that match would be the story (old rivals can't batter each other or Lesner will pick the bones), but only Jim Ross really has the chops to tell it.

Main Event - Lesner-Orton-Cena

Special Event - UT versus Roman Reigns

Tag Team Titles - The IndiePowers versus Ambrose/Rollins

Family Grudge Match - Rhodes versus Rhodes in an old-school NWA cage. Maybe call it a "Dusty Cage"

Wyatts versus some group of weirdos backed by Heyman maybe. Have Bray Wyatt cut a promo about being too "extreme" for the sanitized WWE and let Heyman come out and tell him that he invented extreme. Or something.

Random title matches

Thank you and good night.

In all honesty, if WWE ever wanted to strap a rocket to someone's back, giving them a victory over UT at WresleMania would do it. That's the only real "rub" left. And Reigns looks like everything Vince and HHH think a main eventer should be. I doubt they do it, but could you imagine what they could with Reigns after WrestleMania if that happened.

Cena wins. Reigns wins. That sets up a new feud with real stakes and matches people would pay to see.

I don't know how you book to any of this, but that's a card I would watch.

Here's a thought.

Lesner makes a surprise appearance and demands a title shot. He gets it at the Rumble. He beats Orton and puts Orton on the shelf. (Lesner can certainly be a credible short term champ here).

The end of the Royal Rumble is Punk, Bryan, Cena and the Shield. Punk and Bryan get eliminated by Ambrose and Rollins. Reigns has Cena in trouble and the other two come to help. In the middle of a beatdown, Reigns shocks the other two and eliminates them. They get into some kind of nonsense on the ring apron and Cena eliminates them, getting the title shot.

This allows Orton to come back in a few weeks and say "As the former champion, I have a rematch clause (and we know who here loves rematch clauses)" and HHH decides to make it a three-way dance. Maybe HHH aligns with Lesner during all this. HHH could definitely sell the idea that Orton and Cena would spend too much time beating up each other and Lesner would just kill whoever is left.

At Elimination Chamber, Lesner is fed someone (maybe Del Rio). And here is where it gets fun (if you can convince him)....Reigns finds himself outnumber by his old partners and suddenly UT appears and agrees to even the score at the PPV. But in payment for his services, Reigns has to agree to face him at WM. You see, UT needs to have his soul freed from this endless streak and Reigns might be man enough to do it.

And, yes, I just stole the plot from Talladega Nights for the UT match. 

This could work because UT really only needs to stand on the apron and then do his finish in a tag team match. And frankly, whether Reigns win or loses that WM match doesn't matter. UT will make him look like a million bucks regardless. Austin lost the match that made him the biggest superstar of the decade.

Somehow, Punk and Daniel end up with the tag titles during all this and the Rhodes have a falling out. This is fairly easy to write. 

After WM, Punk and Daniel break up, which means they can feud with each other and be out of the upper card picture for a few months. Cody goes over Goldust, letting Dustin go away for a while (which probably needs to happen). Maybe Cody transitions to Orton, which hopefully builds up Cody.

By the way, that stupid in-between PPV now has a Lesner match AND a UT appearance on it in my world.

So, I've gotten Lesner into the WM main event and given him a plausible way to lose and disappear afterwards. I've created a new main eventer. I've gotten Punk and Bryan out of the way for a bit and given the smarks matches they would die for. And, hopefully, I'm building up Cody while getting Dustin out of the way before he goes stale.

My long-term plan for Dustin would be, he comes back whenever Cody needs him. Even if they have a feud now, who cares? They are blood. Six month down the road, someone is beating up Cody and here comes Dustin and Dusty to make the save. Dusty cuts an "In the end, family is all that matters promo" and I cry.

Edited by Lombardi's_kid_brother

I think Bryan wins the Rumble. Authority tries to screw him and makes him defend his WM title shot  at Elimination Chamber in the Chamber.

EC: Punk vs. Bryan vs. Bray vs. Who vs. Freakin vs. Cares

Anyways, have it come down to Bryan, Punk and Bray. Harper and Rowan emerge from under the ring and attack Bryan. Punk sits on the opposite end of the ring watching the mayhem and looking confused, and then runs in for the save. The Wyatt's beat him down and Bray hits the Sister Abigail, eliminating him. Harper and Rowan start jawing with someone in the crowd, and as Bray stands up he gets caught with a running knee and the pin.

HHH is outraged by Punk's involvement in business that wasn't his. But Punk did it because "Daniel Bryan is a friend. I don't turn my back on friends, unlike people like you and Paul Heyman". Heyman responds by showing the return of Brock Lesnar. Heyman intends to have him align with Triple H, and the match gets made with Lesnar vs. HHH vs. Punk, with the idea that HHH and Brock team to take out Punk once and for all. But Brock has other plans and F5's HHH a few weeks prior to Mania. Bad blood between the three of them. Wyatt gets involved as well, because HHH made a promise that he was going to beat Bryan at EC. And he doesn't like Punk to begin with and he interfered. They could come up with a reason for he and Brock to hate each other.

Meanwhile, Cena declares, after the Rumble, that he's done it all, and there's just one thing left to do, end the Dead Man's streak. Taker responds and accepts the challenge.

WrestleMania card:

WWEWHC Title:

Randy Orton © vs. Daniel Bryan

CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H vs. Bray Wyatt

The Streak

John Cena vs. The Undertaker

United States Title

Roman Reigns vs. Dean Ambrose ©

Intercontinental Title:

Big E Langston © vs. Seth Rollins

Tag Titles:

The Rhodes vs. The Uso's vs. The Wyatts

Edited by KDawg

So, I've gotten Lesner into the WM main event and given him a plausible way to lose and disappear afterwards. I've created a new main eventer. I've gotten Punk and Bryan out of the way for a bit and given the smarks matches they would die for. And, hopefully, I'm building up Cody while getting Dustin out of the way before he goes stale.

Gotta say, I like the Punk/Bryan tag champions thing. Instant tag team division credibility there. Well done with your card. It may be better than mine :P