Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

8 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Oh boy. What happened? Lol

And this is pretty funny. Vince and WWE as a whole havent been fond of people of color. Well documented at this point 

Here's the complete breakdown.  No clue how a major corporation with WWE's less than stellar history could let something like this happen, but here we are. 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2860109-nxts-jordan-myles-rips-t-shirt-design-as-racist-wwe-issues-statement

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:( 

1 of my favorite wrestlers in my late teens early 20's. He and Tony Atlas one of my favorite tag teams ever. I remember watching them on a patients t.v. when I was a medic in the Air Force. RIP Rocky and condolences to The Rock and his family. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, PCS said:

:( 

1 of my favorite wrestlers in my late teens early 20's. He and Tony Atlas one of my favorite tag teams ever. I remember watching them on a patients t.v. when I was a medic in the Air Force. RIP Rocky and condolences to The Rock and his family. 

That's Roman Reigns Dad and his own cousin by marriage that he's beating up on. The Anoa'i family tree that he married into was/is crazy strong.

Edited by The Evil Genius

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...