Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

That’s unfortunate. He seemed like a pretty real dude. You know... aside from being a physical anomaly.

Yeah based on the Twitter reactions of his peers and other wrestling federations, he seems to have been a well loved dude and one of the few who aren't entitled asses.

• Sad 1

I don't post much here since I don't watch wrestling anymore and live in the past of the 90's and early 00's.  With that in mind, I've really been enjoying the Something to Wrestle With podcasts with Bruce Prichard.  All the full episodes are on Youtube.  Jim Cornette is another favorite, especially when he gets fired up.

• Like 1

Jim Cornette's Trump takedowns are hilarious.... And honestly, surprising. Guess I had him pegged wrong back in the day.

And thanks, @clietas. Been i terested for awhile in checki g out some of the Bischoff era WCW stuff, as well as some ECW, and the rise of Cena, Edge and Batista in WWE. I stopped watching shortly before that, and finally want to see how it all went down.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Forehead said:

I've really been enjoying the Something to Wrestle With podcasts with Bruce Prichard.  

SHOCK A KHAN!

It's my favorite podcast out of all of the ones I listen to. 83 Weeks with Bischoff & Conrad is a solid #2.

• 2 weeks later...