Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I don't mean more of a push because I think Punk's one of those guys that excels without a title on him. I mean that he needs more airtime. The feud with Orton was enjoyable because you got to see how "manic" his new character has been.

I don't mean more of a push because I think Punk's one of those guys that excels without a title on him. I mean that he needs more airtime. The feud with Orton was enjoyable because you got to see how "manic" his new character has been.
Oh okay. Yeah, I agree. CM Punk is probably my favorite "new age" personality.

Also, just laughed my ass off at the big mike tag.

#1. You'd think there is a role backstage or on the mic for him if he wants it.

#2. Hopefully they use this as a chance to have his belt vacated for awhile, create a path to the title thing bracket style.

#3. There is a lack of main event talent already. This makes things worse. Maybe move Cena over to Smackdown.

#4. This is a chance to maybe make the other belts more important. Tag, Intercont, US....hell. Bring back Cruiserweight for the high flyers.

edge_and_lita8.jpg

How dare you call them belts? Vince McMahon would fire you for that.

Edge was definitely top 3 during the '05-'10 years

---------- Post added April-14th-2011 at 01:49 PM ----------

And one of my all time favorites...He was so great at playing that slimy ******* character

Look at Edge and Mick Foley and Lita vs Tommy Dreamer, Terry Funk, and Buelah at One Night Stand '06

Edge's spear and "controversial" pin on Buelah showed why he was so great at being bad

Edited by BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

:ols: Can't believe they allowed him to smoke that cigarette. At least I hope they did :ols:

I knew they were going to go that route. Morrison and Truth's opening segment was so cheesey and lame that you KNEW they were going to have Truth snap. The cigarette was just a hilariously awesome touch. The people in the background yelling, "THINK OF THE CHILDREN!" made it even better.

The problem with ending the band split is a lot of midcarders wouldn't get as much airtime.

But the midcarders are worthless in modern WWE anyway. Basically everything below the main event guys is useless.

The IC title doesn't mean much anymore. It's hardly ever defended on Raw or hell, even PPVs. It used to give guys who weren't quite main event material, but solid midcarders, a nice belt to obtain. Guys today who fit this mold well include Sin Cara, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger (former WHC turned Cole's *****), and Sheamus (also former WWE champion) just off the top of my head.

The Cruiserweight belt is gone, which was SmackDown's M.O. for awhile. So now these guys are all floating around with basically no purpose.

The Tag Team division is weak in my opinion. Not to mention the belts are awful.

The Women's division might get some spark with the debut of Awesome Kong (finally - she was signed before the Royal Rumble), known as Kharma in WWE..

Edited by SonOfWashington