Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I can't believe that just happened. :(

I hear ya bro, its a sad day for the Rated R Superstar! I remember going to a Monday Night Raw in Charlotte years ago, how many, hard to remember, but Edge was coming out of the crowd and running down through the crowd and me and my boy got to slap him on the back, good times. It was the night that Stone Cold came out and challeged Taker for the WWF Championship due to his rematch clause and won it on Raw. One of those rare times championships changed hands during a Monday Night Raw and not a PPV.

I fell asleep. Glad I DVR'ed it. So Edge DID retire? Wow. His health is more important. And who knows, after some time off maybe he'll be able to return, or maybe he won't. But at least he went out with a win at WrestleMania.

Kind of unimportant, but any word on what they're doing with his belt? Any chance they'll just go with one title? (Preferably the WCW Belt)

#1. You'd think there is a role backstage or on the mic for him if he wants it.

#2. Hopefully they use this as a chance to have his belt vacated for awhile, create a path to the title thing bracket style.

#3. There is a lack of main event talent already. This makes things worse. Maybe move Cena over to Smackdown.

#4. This is a chance to maybe make the other belts more important. Tag, Intercont, US....hell. Bring back Cruiserweight for the high flyers.

edge_and_lita8.jpg

WWE sure moves fast on its commercials for SmackDown....geez

http://vids.wwe.com/11739/smackdown-edge-must-surrender-th

---------- Post added April-12th-2011 at 09:44 AM ----------

A twisted new force comes to WWE? I wonder if it's Awesome Kong from TNA since she got fired a while back. Not that I care, because the womens matches suck on WWE anyhow, I just can't think of anyone else it could be.

http://vids.wwe.com/11733/raw-a-twisted-new-force-is-comin

Yep, thats her, I knew it by the dreads. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/644237-christian-awesome-kong-seth-rollins-and-thursdays-top-wwe-news/entry/55973-wwe-news-latest-update-on-awesome-kong-and-her-wwe-debut

Edited by Riggins77

By the way.... Sin Cara is freakin' awesome.

Hopefully they make him a US/Intercontinental Title contender and don't throw him in the world bracket. That's something that WWE used to do really well. They had main event guys and middle tier guys.

Mr. Perfect was a PERFECT Intercontinental Champion, but would have been a poor WWE Champion. Shawn Michaels wouldn't be a good IC Champ, but was a good World Champ. Occassionally, after awhile, an IC guy CAN make the jump. But it shouldn't be a common thing.

I'd go back to only having one of the following:

World

IC or US

Tag

And that's it. Make the titles worth while.

A twisted new force comes to WWE? I wonder if it's Awesome Kong from TNA since she got fired a while back. Not that I care, because the womens matches suck on WWE anyhow, I just can't think of anyone else it could be.

http://vids.wwe.com/11733/raw-a-twisted-new-force-is-comin

Yep, thats her, I knew it by the dreads. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/644237-christian-awesome-kong-seth-rollins-and-thursdays-top-wwe-news/entry/55973-wwe-news-latest-update-on-awesome-kong-and-her-wwe-debut

Good. The diva division needs a serious revival.

Speaking of Lita. What if they kept Edge around and the story shifts to Lita found and brought Sin Cara to the WWE, and he's the 1st wrestler of a stable those two manage together? Remember she was with that one guy. Esta Rios of something. I forget his name. But give a voice to a guy who speaks poor english right now. Then add some guys and go after all the belts.

Speaking of Lita. What if they kept Edge around and the story shifts to Lita found and brought Sin Cara to the WWE, and he's the 1st wrestler of a stable those two manage together? Remember she was with that one guy. Esta Rios of something. I forget his name. But give a voice to a guy who speaks poor english right now. Then add some guys and go after all the belts.

I read the WWE was down on Sin after his first match. They said he botched his entrance and his performance wasn't great. If that report is true, WWE is not smart. That guy is going to be a star for them. They need to get rid of the trampoline entrance for sure, though. Primo fell when he went to hit his finisher in that match, and Cara attempted to recover by acting like he fell off.

Cara is a great IC candidate.

I'd prefer no cruiserweight division, though. They need to feature the IC Title much more. That belt helped drive the company years ago.