Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I wanna talk about Scott Steiner. Who the hell did he blackmail or threaten to cleave into several pieces and use their torso for dart throwing to get that major spot with Triple H back in 2002-2003? Those matches were horrible. Thats why you don't do roids, kids.

BTW, 2002-whenever WWE decided RAW needed more than "Triple H wins again!" is like the biggest, most obvious display of backstage power I've seen since Nash/Hogan in WCW

I remember HHH and BPP doing some kind of weird pose down angle? The whole thing was bizarre but ultimately I am sure Hunter wanted someone with some notoriety to job for him. For what is worth I do prefer BPP's promos over HHH's.

Now seems like an opportune time for me to remind everybody that cocaine plus steroids equals super humans. I don't know why we aren't selling a legalized ****tail of that **** in every grocery store in America. Greatest country on earth is what we would be by a large, large margin.

Edit: I guess I should add just in case any kids are reading this that no, I am not kidding. Also you should know that sex without condoms feels better.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff

I remember HHH and BPP doing some kind of weird pose down angle? The whole thing was bizarre but ultimately I am sure Hunter wanted someone with some notoriety to job for him. For what is worth I do prefer BPP's promos over HHH's.

Lol I remember that. Trips body was just gargantuan by then.

Steiner did have a great look and had good promos no doubt. And that entrance with the strobe lights and sirens was awesome.

But good lord when he got in the ring he was just too full of roids to do much.

Nothing like the highly athletic Scott Steiner I remembered like 10 years earlier

Anybody else watching NXT Takeover Dallas? Amazing matches. Nakamura / Zayn will be one for the books. Bayley / Asuka ruled and the Balor match is nuts. Joe got cut early on and the ref/med team kept interfering and cleaning up to chants of "PG Sucks" "Bull****" and "Let Joe Be" 

Anybody else watching NXT Takeover Dallas? Amazing matches. Nakamura / Zayn will be one for the books. Bayley / Asuka ruled and the Balor match is nuts. Joe got cut early on and the ref/med team kept interfering and cleaning up to chants of "PG Sucks" "Bull****" and "Let Joe Be" 

Absolutely amazing! Wrestlemania will have a hard time following that. Nakamura vs. Zayn was possibly the best pro wrestling match I have ever watched! Every match on the card held my interest. I'm not sure I will be able to say the same about the Wrestlemania card. I was surprised Balor didn't drop the belt to Samoa Joe simply because it was my understanding they were going to bring Balor up to the main roster along with the the Balor/Bullet club on RAW monday. 

NXT Takeover Dallas was balls to wall awesomeness. American Alpha is so over they didn't need the win but that place exploded when they got it. Excellent match to start the show with. Glad they ditched the Apollo Crews match as they just threw it together on Wednesday night's show. Let that feud build a little bit more on the weekly show. Nakamura vs Zayn was every bit as incredible as I expected it to be. Asuka & Bailey put on a clinic. But that's what Bailey has been doing in every title defense she's had on the bigger Takeover stages. Joe vs Finn. Thought all the bleeding & trying to stop it gave it an even bigger "big fight" feel. That spot where Joe threw Baylor over the rail & took out the security guy was one of those Oh **** moments that helped suspend disbelievement & buy into it more. Really thought Finn was going to drop it to Joe in that match. After that, not really sure how you get the belt off of Finn with stripping him of it or Nakamura kneeing his head off his shoulders. The WM card was put on notice last night.

• Like 1

I had never seen Nakamura wrestle before. I was marking the **** out during his entrance (hell even Zayn was marking out). And those elbows! 

Gained a ton of respect for Zayn after that match, too. I hope others in the WWE Universe do as well.

Edited by RVAbrendan