Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Draft Day conversation: Talk about the whole draft here. (Merged)

Art

I think Vernon Davis is going to be a bust. For one, he's got a huge ego and has yet to prove anything on the field. Two, he didn't perform as the best tight end in college last season. So why is he considered as so? And three, his stock rose so high only because he ran a 4.38 in the 40. Every year one player is drafted higher than he should be because of things that don't always translate to the field the way GMs percieve them. The 40 time is one of them. Anyone who takes Vernon Davis is going to be disappointed.

Maybe being a sore loser at the National Championship game didn't help that chump. And you know Leinart wasn't expecting to drop this far that's why he stayed. Figured he'd still be top 5.
Sore loser? Because his defense screwed him over and forgot how to actually make a tackle against the "incredibly mobile" Vince Young as they watched him jog into the end zone? How about Vince Young being a sore loser about the Hiesman? Who cares, we're talking about who's going to be better in the NFL, and the Titans screwed up huge with that pick. I think going to Oakland will work out fine for Leinart, like has been already said, throwing to Moss and Porter isn't bad given some o-line help.

Sore loser? Because his defense screwed him over and forgot how to actually make a tackle against the "incredibly mobile" Vince Young as they watched him jog into the end zone? How about Vince Young being a sore loser about the Hiesman? Who cares, we're talking about who's going to be better in the NFL, and the Titans screwed up huge with that pick. I think going to Oakland will work out fine for Leinart, like has been already said, throwing to Moss and Porter isn't bad given some o-line help.

Leinart's a chump.

u mad?

Leinart's a chump.

u mad?

Mad? No, I don't personally know Leinart, I can't be mad about someone talking bad about him, but just calling him a "chump" over and over again without any reasoning given behind it, especially when he's the best QB in this draft, doesn't make a lot of sense. Vernon looked like he was going to throw up after he got the phone call from San Francisco. I'd throw up too if my career was going to be Alex Smith throwing those wounded duck passes to me.

Nah...I think teams may be worried bout the whole "getting fat" thing for White...Bush seems more of a sure thing right now.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:, no contest, Bush is just a better back. He can put weight on, Lendell is jus a big brusing back that hopefully will be used that Stephen Davis way.

Archived