Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Draft Day conversation: Talk about the whole draft here. (Merged)

Art

Looks like someone made a mistake not entering the NFL draft last year and instead choosing ballroom dancing...

Agreed. He would have been the #1 last year for sure. Just goes to show, when your stock is high, sell sell sell

From what I've been hearing, Sherman is happy with Rogers. I'd go either Hawk or Vernon Davis to help Favre since Walker and Driver both want out and Franks is getting up there in age. Hell, possibly even Chad Jackson, but that would be a reach at #5.

what did i say? LOL

But SF might not get Leinart b/c they got Alex Smith last year who is the future.

I got Oakland getting Leinart and SF taking someone else who better fits their needs.

SF needs too many players to get 2 QBS. Which is why they just may take Matt...

It said the Redskins had 36 players drafted since 2000(I believe) and it was the lowest total of any team! lol.

^^wow that's a stat for you. Shows thier strategy with proven talent vs unknowns from the draft. I don't have too many qualms with that method either.

Gotta admit I'm a little shocked. How can you pass up a polished QB like that when you're not set at the position?

I agree with you (although we seem to be the only ones here). Leinart is the real deal, and both the Texans and Jets are gonna be punking themselves for years and years.

Archived