Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Draft Day conversation: Talk about the whole draft here. (Merged)

Art

I think Vernon Davis is going to be a bust. For one, he's got a huge ego and has yet to prove anything on the field. Two, he didn't perform as the best tight end in college last season. So why is he considered as so? And three, his stock rose so high only because he ran a 4.38 in the 40. Every year one player is drafted higher than he should be because of things that don't always translate to the field the way GMs percieve them. The 40 time is one of them. Anyone who takes Vernon Davis is going to be disappointed.
You don't take a TE with the 6th pick unless you're sure he'll be an all-pro.

Mad? No, I don't personally know Leinart, I can't be mad about someone talking bad about him, but just calling him a "chump" over and over again without any reasoning given behind it, especially when he's the best QB in this draft, doesn't make a lot of sense. Vernon looked like he was going to throw up after he got the phone call from San Francisco. I'd throw up too if my career was going to be Alex Smith throwing those wounded duck passes to me.

Why do you care if I call him a chump? I call plenty of people chumps. We'll see if Leinart is the best QB. I laughed when Aaron Rodgers kept falling and I'll laugh right now.

The guy from maryland is awsome San Fran should be partyin in the streets right now. a 4.3 at 250 is just this side of god like. and the hands. Man that hurts a little. It would be cool to see him in b&g. I'm happy leinert is still sitting on his butt. Thats pretty mean but i can't seem to help it.

I bet the browns thought the same thing when they drafted Kellen Winslow. LOL

We all know what happened to him. :doh:

BUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Had nothing to do with his ability-- It was his head that screwed him.

Lots of threads here wanting K2 a few drafts ago....

Archived