Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Draft Day conversation: Talk about the whole draft here. (Merged)

Art

This thread will serve as something of a Game Thread for the draft. You can talk about all the teams who pick and have some fun with it. Where individual topics branch off from here, please put them in the Around the NFL forum. Today will be a busy day, so, maintaining some sanity is of benefit for us :).

Well, Ill start us off, what will happen with the #2 overall pick, traded or do saints take bush

I think the Saints will take Bush...I'm still kinda surprised about Houston and the whole Williams thing...but I think NO lucked out there! (Although I still maintain LenDale White will be better than Bush in the NFL)

I also think that Lendale White will go before Reggie Bush. Anyone else?

Nope, Reggie Bush is the sure-fire number 2 pick in this years draft. No Running Back is going before him. But if anybody did, it would have to be DeAngelo Williams from Memphis. That dude is gonna be a star.

As for Mario Williams. He is not the Franchise Defensive Player like the Texans think he is either. I see Mario Williams being the 53 Tackles(37 Solo) 7-9 Sack Defensive End that will put up 11 Sacks in a season every 6 years. Which is good, but not that good when you have players such as Reggie Bush who could potientially put up 2,000 All-Purpose Yard Seasons.

Just a friendly tip, take a deep breath and scan the Around the NFL front page before you start a thread. Not a big deal,just try to help all of us cut down on the board clutter.

Thanks Dude.....:cheers:

You see, now thats a classy post^. Not like some of the guys on here who try and put people down by saying things like:

:doh: Search Function, its not hard.

Well played to you DieselPwr44. Nice Name btw!:cheers:

Espn just said that Bush may pull an Eli Manning and say he doesn't wanna play for the saints, but even if he doesn't I think the saints are gonna trade the pick maybe to a sleeper team like the packers,Bush would be a perfect fit and it would definately make Favre happy.

Espn just said that Bush may pull an Eli Manning and say he doesn't wanna play for the saints,

How can he say that? Even the Saints don't know where the Saints will be a year from now. (Heck, they could be in Los Angeles).

but even if he doesn't I think the saints are gonna trade the pick maybe to a sleeper team like the packers,Bush would be a perfect fit and it would definately make Favre happy.

I hadn't thought of that possibility. It could be argued that the Pack are one player away from winning, if that one player is a RB who also convinces Favre not to retire.

Pasquerelli already has a column posted calling Houston all kinds of bad names for this signing.

(Now, I could understand him if he were to, say, make a case, that "If you're not going to pick Bush, then why not trade down a spot or two and pick up another pick, and maybe get the guy you want, anyway?" But the part I reat before "changing channels" was just a bunch of name calling.)

Archived