Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Draft Day conversation: Talk about the whole draft here. (Merged)

Art

Why are people so upset about out pick? I really wanted Ryans, but Rocky is a good solid LB and will do just fine under Greg Williams. The good thing is that he doesn't have any baggage to deal with.

I think in the 5th we will get a DB or OL for depth and go from there.

I mean we filled a need this time where as in the past we would have taken another O-Lineman. However everything has worked out so why all of a sudden doubt what Gibbs is doing??

IMO, there suspect personnel moves, draft trades, and draft decisions are covered up by superior coaching. Believe me, most teams after dealing with us, go away with a big smiles on their faces. When teams know we want someone, they ask for the moon and they get it...every time! :rolleyes:

the Saints just selected Roman Harper Safety. Who is this guy? lol.

Roman is a good safety and played on one of the best Defences in the country (BAMA). Don't think he should have gone that high, but whatever.......why are we even worried about the Saints anway lol

IMO, there suspect personnel moves, draft trades, and draft decisions are covered up by superior coaching. Believe me, most teams after dealing with us, go away with a big smiles on their faces. When teams know we want someone, they ask for the moon and they get it...every time! :rolleyes:

But with Joe Gibbs and Co. coaching, we also give them an "L" in the deal too...;)

Archived