Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Draft Day conversation: Talk about the whole draft here. (Merged)

Art

The Patriots gave up the exact same in terms of value as us. They gave a 2nd rounder (52) and their third rounder to move up. Because we did not have a third rounder, we gave up next year's second rounder, which has the same value.

Not really when you consider that both teams just gave up an extra pick to move up in the same round. So there has to be some kinda difference between the value of a 2nd and a 3rd.

What does McIntosh bring us that Tapp couldn't?

If he is the guy Williams' likes more than is all I need. Coaches like to play hunches. Besides this will be Williams' team in a few years. Might as well, let him shop for some of the groceries.

Not really when you consider that both teams just gave up an extra pick to move up in the same round. So there has to be some kinda difference between the value of a 2nd and a 3rd.

A second round pick a year from now, in terms of value, is viewed the same as a third rouch pick - according to the draft value chart that everyone now regards as the bible of trading draft picks.

If we had a third round pick this year, we would have likely traded it instead of next year's second rounder.

We also got a pick in the third??? Rocky Mc, and a third round pick for 2nd this year, 2nd next, and 6th? Worth it.

where did you hear this? I think we traded our 2nd this year and next and a 6th for the 35th overall. If we got their 3rd also then its cool but I don't think we did.

according to nfl.com you are getting us excited for nothing.

http://nfl.com/draft/drafttracker/trades

McIntosh is a good player but giving up our 53rd (2nd) next years 2nd and a 6th. Way, way too much. :doh:

The Skins could have waited and got a good player at #53 and then if they traded next years 2nd, they could have gotten another good player. :doh:

The Skins treat draft picks like the picks have some kind of plague!!!!! They do this crap too much!!! Whatever they want they pay any price to get!!! Sometimes I wonder if they can see past the noses on their faces.

Do we ever screw people in these trades the way they screw us?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Archived