Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Draft Day conversation: Talk about the whole draft here. (Merged)

Art

WHAT?!?! Another OLB went before the 53rd pick. I thought all these guys would have been there when we picked. Don't you guys know our front office doesn't know what it's doing and trading up to get the guy we wanted doesn't make sense!!!

Gil Brandt's AnalysisHe is a very, very good linebacker. He played in a great system, and at this point, he was the best linebacker available in the draft. It looks like they might have paid a lot for him, but it was worth it to get the guy they wanted.

Pat Kirwan: In two years, he had 200 tackles (23 for a loss) and nine sacks. I think he is one of the finest special-teams players in the draft. He will make an immediate impact on special teams and a few defensive packages. He defines toughness.

Sounds promising......

Amazing, considering 2 days ago Clayton said the Eagles were considering trading to NUMBER 8 to take Justice.

I would love to have gotten Walker, but solidifying both lines is great!

to be honest with you Eagle fans if I were you I would be picking White. You guys need a RB and some running playes. Plus White is used to be in an offense with Bush doing a lot of routes for passing.

Archived