Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Draft Day conversation: Talk about the whole draft here. (Merged)

Art

The Giants are trying their hardest to become the Redskins... :laugh: :gaintsuck

LOL i know right.

They got Tim Hasslebeck, Chad Morton, Antonio Pierce, Lavar Arrington and now wanted someone to be as good as Santana so they took his lil bro Sinorice!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: What a bunch of copycats!

I'm laughing my ass off at the ESPN promo they keep showing of Lendale White. He keeps slipping and slipping, and they keep showing that promo. Clearly they expected him to go far, far earlier in the draft. How embarassing.

I'm sure the Cowboys will snag him though.

The NFC East is going to be rough this year.

I dont think we're trading Ladell or Jacobs because Joe Gibbs was on NFL Network and he said that they're done with the first day. He then went on to talk about the second day and how excited he was and Jeff Bostic blah blah blah blah.

Man, this is one crazy ass draft!

I know huh!?!?! They take our old LBs and they sign Moss. They really want to be us. Get off our nads , New York. Damn.

Dunno, it seems that Redskin linebackers want to be Giants is more of a correct statement. :doh:

When does Marcus Washington's contract expire again? :laugh:

I dont think we're trading Ladell or Jacobs because Joe Gibbs was on NFL Network and he said that they're done with the first day. He then went on to talk about the second day and how excited he was and Jeff Bostic blah blah blah blah.

He also said we were staying at 53

Joke White just got picked.

I tell you one thing. It would be a very intersting mov if we traded Betts and Jacobs and got White. Honestly i like to see it happen.

Archived