Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What video game can you beat anyone in??

Jaron

The thread about the hardest video games ever got me thinking about what video games I could take almost anyone in. There are a few that I was pretty damn good at, but narrowing it down to one, I would say my choice is.....

NHLPA '93 for Genesis. I will play anyone, anywhere, anytime and absolutely destroy them. Chicago Blackhawks baby!! Roenick is unstoppable!

BRING IT!!!!

What are your choices?

The thread about the hardest video games ever got me thinking about what video games I could take almost anyone in. There are a few that I was pretty damn good at, but narrowing it down to one, I would say my choice is.....

NHLPA '93 for Genesis. I will play anyone, anywhere, anytime and absolutely destroy them. Chicago Blackhawks baby!! Roenick is unstoppable!

BRING IT!!!!

What are your choices?

I'd like to take you on some time. That's my game, only I use the Caps with a few changes to the line-up.

And this board is stupid.

What?

Anyway, I have to admit, I've never been that good at any game, with the limited exception of NHL 2002 for PS2. I am pretty good at it, but I've only played the same several people over and over, so I have no sense on whether I'm that good.

I have a good buddy from HS, actually pictured in one of my Show Yourselves's posts, who is a video game wizard. I've never seen his equal. I think he'd even be able to beat Fred Savage in The Wizard. The guy's insane. IIRC, there was some April Fool's day rumor about some Goldeneye cheat that was supposed to be impossible. I believe he almost (or possibly did) accomplish it, he was (is) that good.

ken griffey jr. baseball on 64.(if you let me use randy johnson or pedro i can gaurantee a no-hitter)

Me and a buddy had some amazing duels on that game. Literally got a room full of people cheering with each pitch.

NFL Blitz. I have won two blitz tournaments in my life. I honestly think I have only lost once in my life in that game.

What?
Never played it, is it any good? I was also unstoppable at if you don't like it then leave.

I don't really think this board is stupid. I just wrote "Kaboom" and it said my message was too short. So, then I wrote the first sentence that came to my head in an attempt to pad the length.

Archived