Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What video game can you beat anyone in??

Jaron

Also Super Mario Cart. Donkey on Rainbow Road is unstopable. Loved racing people on that, would lap em and then bump them off.

I will go to my grave swearing up and down that I have the best Rainbow Road time on the PLANET (using Toad, of course). I practiced that race until I literally couldn't shave any more hundredths of a second off my time. I only wish I could remember what my time was. :whoknows:

I'll challenge anyone at Goldeneye, I was pretty badass at that game. Altough I have not played since 1999. The best was using remote mines, throwing them at peeps and them blowing them up in the middle of the air. Plus the assult rifle was sweet with mines.

I'm very hardcore when it comes to games.

MK2 and 3 snes (dominated online play in the DC area)

Soul Caliber 2 DC (took 2nd two times in a tournys)

NFL2k1 DC (best defense in the world, I was top 3 player for sure, no one wanted to play me. I was a beast with my skins!)

Ghost Recon xboxlive (my team was ranked #1 in the world on Teamcompete.com, all based on my battle plans)

Ghost recon:Island Thunder xboxlive( #1 the entire first season of Teamcompete.com and won the world championship, all based on my battle plans)

GRAW 360 live (I'm currently putting a team together. We have beasts for players, and my plans. I don't see any team out there that can stop us this season.)

NFL2K1 for the Dreamcast. I think a lot of the reason I was so good was probably because of the Skins' secondary. They made Deion and Darrell like 99, Champ was ridiculous. And then for some odd reason, Tyrone Drakeford was like a 90. Mark Carrier and Sam Shade weren't bad either.

- Warlords. I saw this mentioned earlier by someone else, but he was mistaken.

- Quake III Arena, which is kinda like Goldeneye without the training wheels.

- Super Breakout.

- Yar's Revenge. I am the king.

NBA Jam - arcade or genesis. I was the super sonics with Kemp & Schrempf. Had a tournament in college & I took 1st.

Quake - The first one. Deathmatch and Capture The Flag

I would have ripped that lineup everytime. You better at least come with Payton or you wouldn't have a chance. Dominique would kill you.

Archived