Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What video game can you beat anyone in??

Jaron

• 4 weeks later...
super smash bros. i'll wipe the floor with you!

i have a friend who would take you on. hes never lost a super smash bros. game. as long as you go n64, though, cuz thats what he plays. hes determined to prove that hes the best player at our high school

Fight Night, Round 2 or 3-I'll even beat ya in a lower weight class. Go ahead & take Evander Holyfield in Heavyweight. I'll beat his ass with Bernard Hopkins in Middleweight.

Baseball-very old original Nintendo game...averaged about 45 runs per game...against my buddies.

when smash bros was still fresh, i remember a freind of mine and i were completly equal at that game. we have an exact match in wins against each other. when we were at parties, we'd play team mode, him and me versus any other team. we'd kick ass. no one ever came close.

Fight Night, Round 2 or 3-I'll even beat ya in a lower weight class. Go ahead & take Evander Holyfield in Heavyweight. I'll beat his ass with Bernard Hopkins in Middleweight.

Baseball-very old original Nintendo game...averaged about 45 runs per game...against my buddies.

I'll take you up on that offer.

I haven't played in a month, but I'll still smack you.

I'll be Ali, and you Bernard.

I'm not great at this game, but I'm pretty decent.

when smash bros was still fresh, i remember a freind of mine and i were completly equal at that game. we have an exact match in wins against each other. when we were at parties, we'd play team mode, him and me versus any other team. we'd kick ass. no one ever came close.

Do you play ANY games that aren't on the gamecube, etc? :laugh:

Every thread involving games you post something about Nintendo or it's games...just a keen observation

NFL2K1 for the Dreamcast. I think a lot of the reason I was so good was probably because of the Skins' secondary. They made Deion and Darrell like 99, Champ was ridiculous. And then for some odd reason, Tyrone Drakeford was like a 90. Mark Carrier and Sam Shade weren't bad either.

No sir! I would own you like it's my job!

I wish I still had that game.

All other football games that have come out ever since, has been nothing but glitch fests.

Guest santana4prez
mario kart 64. specifically w/ toad in wario stadium. step up, bizatches!!

That was a classic game.

I could beat anyone in NFL QB Club 98 for the N64

918103b.jpg Gus Frerotte to Leslie Shepherd all day in the 3 Wide Formation.

Super Mario Brothers for Nintendo. I was a beast. I was 7 years old when I played it back in the day and i was whipping everyones ass.

No sir! I would own you like it's my job!

I wish I still had that game.

All other football games that have come out ever since, has been nothing but glitch fests.

In all fairness, NFL2k1 was a bit of a glitchfest too. The out routes were way too easy in that game.

In my prime, I would have killed anyone. There were only two people that could beat me, a guy named Bluechip and a guy named Jagsattack

Archived