Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What video game can you beat anyone in??

Jaron

Good call on Powerstone. I don't know if I'd be able to destroy anyone, but that is a great game......

AS for the Tecmo Super Bowl talk, nobody can cover me with the Houston Oilers. way to many weapons

Powerstone is one of the most underrated games in history! That game is so fluid and the button combos aren't as intense as say, killer Instinct or soul caliber, but you can really turn on someone mid match and OWN them if you know what you are doing!

That first statement is false, and I would own you if you can't stop those.

All I have to do is put defenders out a little and press the "pump the crowd" button to keep him there.

I remember Rompcrew(ranked #1, he didn't pay me, or refused to after hearing about me) complained about those out patterns from the "Max Control" glitch.

I laughed my ass off and said, "I'll take care of that kid."

I found him, challenged him, and he was ****ey saying "Yeah I beat the #1 guy", I replied "Get ready to be humbled."

His first four plays were four and out, which turned the ball over to me for a TD.

I killed him!

Sega2Kchamp was ranked #2 and voted the best offense in the league(dricas the most popular online site for NFL2K1).

The first time I played him, I beat him. He wanted a rematch on the spot, so I did, but I was on cloud nine so I didn't play that hard.

The next time he played me, I held him to only 1 first down, and one field goal(good kickoff return).

He refused to play me ever again.

In fact they all refused to play me after I busted out a 45 gamer win streak, which was nearly all top 100 players(out of a 10,000 man league).

So I couldn't move up in rank, you can't rank up unless you beat a higher rank.

There was glitches like those out patterns. But that "pump the crowd" fixed all of that.

You literally had to play like the NFL, you had to mix it up. And even then it was still hard to move the ball sometimes.

It really played like the NFL more than any other football game to date.

The pump the crowd button was a glitch itself. It allowed you to get EASY sacks on the quarterback everytime if you're one of those that likes to manual blitz.

I guess I should change my statement and say that of all the sim players, I was the best ever at NFL2K1. Some people may, though doubtful, have been able to cheese and beat me.

The pump the crowd button was a glitch itself. It allowed you to get EASY sacks on the quarterback everytime if you're one of those that likes to manual blitz.

I guess I should change my statement and say that of all the sim players, I was the best ever at NFL2K1. Some people may, though doubtful, have been able to cheese and beat me.

I know what you're talking about and that's not what I did.

I would just use the button to keep the players in place, or else they would go back to position.

This totally forced teams to use different plays, which that's how it is in the NFL.

It definitly wasn't a glitch.

I GUARANTEE!!!!!!!!!!!! That i can crush any man alive in madden 2001. This is not smack...this is a guarantee. Wen playing that game a while ago, I stumbled upon a button variation that leads to a td every play. Now , of coarse my defense is horrible in that game, but no one can stop the offense.

What it does, is makes every defesnive player pause and the wr blows right by them. It's really crazy...because I won a lot of money from that game. It also was not on any cheat websites...well mine doesn't work anymore, but if anyone has the game and wants to know the code, just send me a pm and find out.

Well you couldn't beat someone straight up then because you have to resort to a glitch :2cents:

I will one-timer all over you, and then make gretzky's head bleed. :evil:

NHL 94 for Sega didn't have blood- that was NHL 93.

Adam Oates would have about 12 goals by the 3rd period. I was scary good at this game, to the point that I would make money challenging anyone playing this game that I could win by 5 goals.

It was the high point of my gaming career... lol

Adam Oates would have about 12 goals by the 3rd period. I was scary good at this game, to the point that I would make money challenging anyone playing this game that I could win by 5 goals.

i believe the 1993 game was NHLPA 93. :) get your facts straight!

Whatever - you'd lose money in either version. :cool:

Whatever - you'd lose money in either version. :cool:

I paid taxes on the goalies of NHL 94 b/c I owned them so bad. One-timers weren't necessary for a 14 goal game.

This is seriously one of the few points of pride I carry with me today. Sad, but true... lol

I paid taxes on the goalies of NHL 94 b/c I owned them so bad. One-timers weren't necessary for a 14 goal game.

This is seriously one of the few points of pride I carry with me today. Sad, but true... lol

True on the one-timers. Double-deek (sp?) works everytime. That and on '93, at least, you could just come from the corner and across the crease - the goalie could never make it across the goal mouth as fast as the forwards (especially Bondra).

i believe the 1993 game was NHLPA 93. :) get your facts straight!

Yeah, the name of the 1993 version was NHLPA 93. (Which is the game that I started the thread with). I actually preferred that year over '94. I think I'm in the minority there though, because most people I talk to like '94 much better. I don't know if it was because of the addition of the one-timer or what.

I would love to play some of you guys in NHLPA '93. I usually MURDER everyone I play in that game. I would be nice to actually have a challenge. My record for goals against the computer in one game is 38; the Blackhawks can't be stopped!!

I can beat anyone on this, but I can't STAND the online play. Way too much lag involved with that (and its not from my end unless PS2's internet connectivity blows -- I can play other PC games with no lag at all)

My gamertag is uStAnKk

Archived