Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What video game can you beat anyone in??

Jaron

I like that game but I'm not very good at it. Some friends and I used to play it but I was usually one of the first ones defeated.

The first time you heard "Building infiltrated, cash stolen" you would know that you had 10 minutes left to live. Then it would be time to bring the ruckus. :geek:

I don't really think this board is stupid. I just wrote "Kaboom" and it said my message was too short. So, then I wrote the first sentence that came to my head in an attempt to pad the length.

ok POST PADDER :doh::doh::doh::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

The first time you heard "Building infiltrated, cash stolen" you would know that you had 10 minutes left to live. Then it would be time to bring the ruckus. :geek:

:laugh:

I hate when that happens. I'm looking for major equipment movement when all it takes is a spy. :doh:

The only game I totally dominated beyond even my expectations is a one player game- Fable. That game was so rediculously easy. However other games, I am a wimp, I won't play madden on Madden level because I get my but handed to me, MLB2k6 I still play on rookie, and lose half the time (might have something to do with using the D Rays, instead of my beloved Yanks)

To take it waaaaay back, I was a real arse kicker on Robotron 2084. And before you ask, it was only the best game ever invented in which I was able to singlehandedly fight off hordes of evil robots intent on killing the last human family. They just don't make gems like that anymore. Everyone's so concerned about graphics and realism and such. Sigh:(

NHL 94 for the Sega Genesis. I can light you up with any team.
Street Fighter 2. Only one person on earth was able to beat me and he is dead now. So that makes me the king.
Both of you bring it.

Also Super Mario Cart. Donkey on Rainbow Road is unstopable. Loved racing people on that, would lap em and then bump them off.

I don't really think this board is stupid. I just wrote "Kaboom" and it said my message was too short. So, then I wrote the first sentence that came to my head in an attempt to pad the length.

Usually periods at the end are a good way to handle it. Sorry if it sounded like I took that personally by the way, I didn't and I kind of feel like a loser now that I reread what I wrote.

Archived