Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yet MORE Community Feedback - Avatars

TK

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Good idea especially for us guys that are so low down on the totem pole. Only people that would complain about that is anyone in that 5,000 to 9,999 level and I think by far there are more posters that have less than 5,000.

Yeah! Noobies of the world unite. They got the power, we got the numbers. Down with the machine.

But seriously, I like the ideas presented.

we need custom avs

earning a certain av based on posts is corny

once you hit a certain number of posts, you should be allowed to use your own Redskins related av

:applause: i second this notion, its cino de mayo and i demand coustom avatars in the name of freedom and justice! :silly:

Interesting... I think more avatars might be a good idea. Its easier to pick someone out quickly from their avatar, and the more there are, the more you can differentiate without taking all that annoying time of reading their name :-P I hate the ones that are like 9 letters or more...

we need custom avs

earning a certain av based on posts is corny

once you hit a certain number of posts, you should be allowed to use your own Redskins related av

That's why your able to have such a large sized sig, so you can have a good deal of space to express yourself.

I'll admit, I was giddy my first day with 5000 posts. After awhile I realized that there weren't going to be any new avatars, no new levels, just a higher post count everytime I came here to give my 2 cents. I'd support upping the ROF to 10,000 because it'd be fun getting there. 10,000. 100,000. It's all good to me. I'm going to give my opinion regardless.

I agree 100% with this post. Going from 5K to 10K is not that bad, and I think since we do have a lot of posters at high levels then it would work fine. The ability to add to your avatar is a nice touch from this site.

Before deciding on anything the new avatars should be posted first, at least then you will get a better response from the veteran posters.

Before deciding on anything the new avatars should be posted first, at least then you will get a better response from the veteran posters.

I still hold out hope that the day will come when JB takes time to completely go through a thread before giving his thoughts.

I still hold out hope that the day will come when JB takes time to completely go through a thread before giving his thoughts.

Or maybe you all could show the avatars before you post them :laugh:

Archived