Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yet MORE Community Feedback - Avatars

TK

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Yet MORE Community Feedback - Avatars

How would you feel if we offered more levels of avatars with more options at nearly every level?

Example : Currently at the Starter level, there are three choices. Ramsey, Portis, & Springs.

Instead, what if at a certain level you could choose anyone from the O-Line? At another level you could choose between players in the all white uni or the same player in the white jersey, burgundy pants uni. You could basically have your avatar reflect what the team is wearing, or what you prefer.

Here comes the the drawback. In order to fit in all of these avatars, the 5,000 posts to reach the Ring of Fame level would have to be raised. Most likely to 10,000. For arguments sake, lets set this scenario as those between 5,000 & 9,999 posts would NOT be able to be grandfathered in & would have to hit 10,000 to regain entry to the Ring of Fame level.

CLICK HERE for the current 13 levels of avatars.

with the amount of posters here and whatnot, and the increasing amount of posts, I think 10000 is a good new number for our ring of fame. I wish I could be grandfathered in, but may as well start working now!

What level would the 5000-9,999 group have then instead?

I like the idea, as long as you add more avatars to the new Ring of Fame

More avatars at each level would definately be sweet. With the material you guys are getting to work with, and some of the sweet avs that are being produced it would be a waste not to use them.

I dont know the posts to reach ring of fame necessarily has to be raised. It would just depend on how many avs you wanted at each level. (Or more levels could be added) In my opinion, the more the merrier. But I wouldnt really have a problem with it, it just might annoy some of the people allready between 5,000 and 10,000.

What level would the 5000-9,999 group have then instead?

I like the idea, as long as you add more avatars to the new Ring of Fame

There'd most likely be several level between 5,000 & 9,999. :)

We're working on that as well. See the Scavenger Hunt thread. :)

***EDIT***

There'd most likely be around 20 levels and then the Ring of Fame.

I dont know the posts to reach ring of fame necessarily has to be raised. It would just depend on how many avs you wanted at each level. (Or more levels could be added) In my opinion, the more the merrier. But I wouldnt really have a problem with it, it just might annoy some of the people allready between 5,000 and 10,000.

Re-read my original post. This is a case of more levels being added.

As far as current RoF members being annoyed, that's why we're asking. Just like the 'New Group' poll that the majority of the community was in favor of, we went with it. Whereas with the '100 characters to post' thread everyone was against it & we didn't go with it.

Re-read my original post. This is a case of more levels being added.

As far as current RoF members being annoyed, that's why we're asking. Just like the 'New Group' poll that the majority of the community was in favor of, we went with it. Whereas with the '100 characters to post' thread everyone was against it & we didn't go with it.

But there are going to be more options at the allready existing levels though right? I'm just saying, I think it would probably be possible to add the new avs in there, and/or create new levels between 0-5000. It was just an idea. If not though, whatever, it wouldnt bother me much. And it would create even more variety as there arent very many posters with 10,000 that arent mods/admins.

But there are going to be more options at the allready existing levels though right?

Yes.

I'm just saying, I think it would probably be possible to add the new avs in there, and/or create new levels between 0-5000.

Guy, I'm talking about adding 7 additional levels. As it stands now, to do that, you'd burn through avavars without ever knowing you'd moved up 3 levels. Hence the need to raise the 5,000 limit.

We need opposing team avatars for our opposing team board regulars as well:

Eagles:

Rich Kotite

Cowboys:

That picture of Parcells standing in front of the 35-7 scoreboard

Giants:

A picture of Coughlin doctored to look like Hitler

Seahawks:

Mike Holmgren wearing diapers crying and screaming

Broncos:

Bronco Billy, of course

Archived