Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When Ramsey gets in ....

bryceb07

I hope he passes for about 7 touchdowns and 600 yards against us and loses

because our KRs Moss and Randal El return 7 kickoffs for touchdowns and Collins (subbing for an injured Brunel) picks up about 16 yrs passing and leads us to a 75 yd field from our own 25. After the game, I hope that Gibbs is persuaded to take the paper bag off his head and get rid of the Kick Me sign on his butt.

If the field goal was from our 25, it'd be an 85 yard field goal. Anyway, continue.

because our KRs Moss and Randal El return 7 kickoffs for touchdowns and Collins (subbing for an injured Brunel) picks up about 16 yrs passing and leads us to a 75 yd field from our own 25. After the game, I hope that Gibbs is persuaded to take the paper bag off his head and get rid of the Kick Me sign on his butt.

:jerk:

When Ramsey get in for the preseason what will you do , BOO or cheer ?

I feel even though everyone knows he wasn't the right guy for us , he was a good sport the whole time.

I personally will cheer and hope he does well in New York

Especially since with him having to go through the same thing he went through in Washington all over again ....

( Jets having Pennington , and probably drafting Leinhart )

I might say boo-urns.

I might say boo-urns.

No way ... I'll happily cheer him on.

I love Patrick. He's held his composure throughout his stay here in Washington. He's held his head up and always been a team player ... always encouraged his teammates. He's a stand-up guy.

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Guest santana4prez

Why do you keep talking **** about Joe Gibbs? Please tell me.:doh:

A) You had too much to drink. :chug:

B) You pulled a Gus Bus. :gus:

C) You are the Devil. :evil:

D) You thought this was chocolate ice cream. :pooh:

E) Your just insane. :insane:

Anyone you say is no excuse for saying anything bad about a HOF coach.

Hey Crazyhorse.....

221864.gif221864.gif221864.gif221864.gif221864.gif221864.gif

Ramsey isn't a Redskin anymore. To be honest I won't think about him much outside of a situation/thread like this.

Deep down I wish him well. And, I suppose we will all be thinking about what could have been if he lights it up as a Jet. However this infatuation with the guy I don't get.

Its a sunk cost now. He is gone.

Of course if you feel the need to sit back and crow about you abilities and perceptions related to the guy then I guess the infatuation makes sense.

We walked the wrong way one time leaving the stadium and ended up where the players leave. We waited and out came PR. What a heck of a nice guy. He signed all the kids stuff first. I had nothing to sign, so i asked for a hand shake. He shook my hand.

If i were there i would definately cheer for him. But then again i would cheer even louder when ST sacks him or intercepts him.

Archived