Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

when it rains, it pours.

sometime ago, i posted in a thread about age differences in dating - couldn't find it. mentioned that at age 27, i dated a very attractive flight attendant who was ten years my senior. saw her about a year ago just after she turned 60 - she looked no more than 40 and was still stunningly attractive.

for whatever reason, she wanted to be with me and no one else. for some stupid reason - even after a year of dating and becoming serious - i never could quite get over the age difference. but i never really got over her either.

she passed away suddenly yesterday. she died alone. this post is not for me - it is for her. no one should ever die alone. never.

Ok, I know it's not exactly the same, but the same idea I guess....My grandmother has lived on her own for many years now. A few months ago, her dog, who had for so long been such a great companion and exercise partner for her, passed away. The dog was old so this wasn't unexpected, but obviously sad for my grandmother. This weekend she got a new doggie, one of those little fluffy white guys, 5 yrs old. My parents were @ her house today and said my grandmother seems so much happier and active with the new dog around. It's amazing to see how much difference adding more life to your life can make, even if it's just in the form of pet.

And I agree, BB. Nobody should ever die alone.

Finals week is horrible timing for dates. Our first date went great and I told her I'd take her out again on Monday night. I figured I'd be able to finish up both my Chem and Physics studying over the weekend but that failed. I haven't even started my Physics studying yet because Chemistry took up the whole weekend :ols:.

It wouldn't be a big deal if she hadn't shown tendencies towards being kind of a drama queen. Lucky for her she's so damn cute.

Sister is home from college (Pain in the ass) She has soo much crap, I don't know where she buys all the junk.

I had this cool room where I would just throw stuff in there I didn't use, now I have to sort through all that and find a place for all of it.

She also brings in the boyfriend, and he's a bum. I should have never said yes to her living with me for the summer.

One of my female coworkers said this tonight (Absolutely direct quote)

"Is that guy gay?"

"Yeah" - Me

"I knew it, I always know guys are gay when they don't give me a 2nd look"

"Wow that was one of the most conceited things I've ever heard" - Me

when it rains, it pours.

sometime ago, i posted in a thread about age differences in dating - couldn't find it. mentioned that at age 27, i dated a very attractive flight attendant who was ten years my senior. saw her about a year ago just after she turned 60 - she looked no more than 40 and was still stunningly attractive.

for whatever reason, she wanted to be with me and no one else. for some stupid reason - even after a year of dating and becoming serious - i never could quite get over the age difference. but i never really got over her either.

she passed away suddenly yesterday. she died alone. this post is not for me - it is for her. no one should ever die alone. never.

am sorry do you mind if i ask how she died?

This burns my tongue :D

Last year I saw an UFO, seriously, I live in the middle of the city.

I told my mom and she said: go to sleep you little ...

:S

What did it look like? Apparently there are a good many sightings down there.

when it rains, it pours.

34tcrva.png

Such a good message. It's sad how it came about but, I fully agree with what you are saying.

where is ixcunicle or however you spell his name? haven't seen him post in a while

Maybe he's just killing time until college football starts up again.

I like ix. He's kind of strange, but in a good way. Like the college sports chat bot. He's always talking about "my people are telling me this" or "my sources are sending me this link." I've never seen anyone communicate in the style he does.

I never watch the Jay Leno show. I didn't before, but especially after the Conan debacle I avoid the show whenever possible.

But right now Limp Bizkit is performing. Not even a new song, they're playing the song they made for Mission: Impossible 2. Unbelievable.

you would think after all these years of people saying it alla time and joking about it and cursing it and it being the subject of a bazillion conversations in a bazillion places...that idjits would finally get the message not to drive in the fast lane on the freeway if you're just going to do the speed limit or 5 over...they need to be swept from the earth :)

you would think after all these years of people saying it alla time and joking about it and cursing it and it being the subject of a bazillion conversations in a bazillion places...that idjits would finally get the message not to drive in the fast lane on the freeway if you're just going to do the speed limit or 5 over...they need to be swept from the earth :)

Probably my biggest pet peeve right here. But I would change the 5 to "10".

Probably my biggest pet peeve right here. But I would change the 5 to "10".

Well that really depends from situation to situation. In Virginia, 80 or over 80 is wreckless driving. So on I-95 when the limit is 65, you can't really go above 75 without risking a ticket. I was ticketed for going 81 about seven months ago.

Archived