Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

you try to do too much thinking in the middle of the night.

i do too much arguing on es in the middle of the night.

Guilty as charged, sir. :ols:

got a nice gift today - a donovan #5 jersey. this future son in law is a keeper.

Very nice.

He clearly knows rule #1. He may be marrying your daughter, but your continued approval goes a long way in ensuring EVERYONE'S continued happiness.

All kidding aside, I'm glad your daughter seems to have chosen very wisely for herself. I'm happy for all of you. :cheers:

quick question for you - is there a fourth of july in the czech republic?

That joke is older than you.

That joke, and the remains of Noah's Ark they just found in Turkey. Neither by very much though. :pfft:

That joke is older than you.

That joke, and the remains of Noah's Ark they just found in Turkey. Neither by very much though. :pfft:

Jeff Foxworthy ... "On the plane, the movie they were showing was Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey. Five minutes into the movie my brother goes "you know that ain't them dogs real voices" ... my sister got mad, "well thanks for spoiling it for everybody else!"

hh is the first girl the one you said you wanted to pine in highschool but didnt and recently started talking to again or am i getting you confused with someone else. excuse my grammar am tired and to lazy to capitalize or put correct punctuation.

dont let me down, i like that song.

hh is the first girl the one you said you wanted to pine in highschool but didnt and recently started talking to again or am i getting you confused with someone else. excuse my grammar am tired and to lazy to capitalize or put correct punctuation.

dont let me down, i like that song.

Same girl, yes.

what happened it seemed like you two kids were developing something special

Nothing really "happened." And, well, maybe that's part of the problem. I thought things would have taken off a little more by now. I still wouldn't mind seeing where it goes, but I'm having some second thoughts about limiting my options.

I never lived, man. I mean, I was happy with my ex for a long, long time. And I dated someone when we would break up as kids, but I never got to just do my own thing and not worry about it.

I know I can't really make up for lost time in that regard, but I guess I feel like I don't want to lose any more.

your mom sounds cool btw, all my mom tells me is bring me home a white girl

My mom is amazing.

She's a mentor, best friend, shoulder to lean on, ear to listen, swift kick in the ass, kind of angel on earth. I appreciate her more than she'll ever know.

Oh, and we may be launching a business together very soon! Stay tuned! :D

I'm finally going to try the double down sandwich, my girl is bringing it by my apartment. Will give my asessment afterwards.

Hate to break it to you, but you'll be disappointed. Definitely didn't live up to the hype. Its pretty good, but just not as good as I thought it would be.

Just finished the double down. Mines was still hot and fresh, but sadly, it didn't meet expectations. It was just okay, not really anything to write home about. It was unnaturally greasy though. I have'nt eaten something with so much grease on it in a long time. on a scale of 1-10, I'd give it a 5. Now I must drink lots of water so I don't keel over.

Archived