Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Here,it's an interesting phenomenon. People will drive the speed limit or slower,in the hammer lane until.....you try to pass them. Next thing you know,you're looking for the checkered flag. This also happens many times as you pass them on the left. :wtf: Both happened to me today.

Oh btw. For the love of.....it's actually expected to snow between 18-30 inches between now and Thursday a.m..

Well that really depends from situation to situation. In Virginia, 80 or over 80 is wreckless driving. So on I-95 when the limit is 65, you can't really go above 75 without risking a ticket. I was ticketed for going 81 about seven months ago.

Well, Jumbo's frustration was stemmed from following another driver in the left lane, who wasn't going at least 5 over. And im talking about the same situation. That is, if you're driving in the left lane, and there is someone behind you, or coming up fast on you, and you aren't doing at least 5 over (my limit would be 10 or more) then you should get the **** over. Btw, by "you" I mean anyone that does this.

Another phenomenom is that if you are driving at the same speed as someone else, one of you eiter slows down or speeds up right away. Why is that? Is it just weird to be driving at the same speed as someone?

I do that if I'm driving parallel to someone at the same speed. I find it uncomfortable going at the same speed with a car right next to me in the adjacent lane.

In this state,it's against the law to not yield to faster moving traffic. You don't get out of the left hand lane when someone comes in behind you going faster,they will pull you over.

In this state,it's against the law to not yield to faster moving traffic. You don't get out of the left hand lane when someone comes in behind you going faster,they will pull you over.

Not sure if that's a rule here in NC. But it should be. In fact, it should be a law in every state, imo. Some of the fools that do this, do so because they are jerks or simply like pissing people off. But the sad part is there are alot of people out there that are completely clueless to the rules (written or unwritten) of the road.

Now I have seen this several times over the years and it has become a topic of conversation many times among many of us that live here. It's called the blocking maneuver. Someone will pull up beside another car and then not pass. Left or right,doesn't matter. They then match speed with the other car and will do this for whatever time they feel like doing this or until they have to exit the highway. It's big in the Park City area. People love to **** with some of the local drivers here because they will drive as fast as they can anytime,anywhere.

There is a dude in one of my online classes who I swear is spamming our class's blackboard threads. It's hilarious. Take THAT Blackboard!!!

This is a mass email a dude in one of my classes sent out:

SEND ME NOTES & IF YOUR LUCKY I WONT THINK YOUR A NERD... DORK.: CRJS-181-002-2010Spring Inbox X

show details 10:39 AM (10 hours ago)

Yo wassap all nerds that go to crimmy juzziss' and take notes CPU style. Send those my way and i'll tell every body that your cool. I'm ballin' too so if you dig Ill throw you a buck fiddy x 10. Holla acha' boy. an' if you can help it, don't be a dude- I'm thinkin more like a hundred shawtys hollerin at me.

With Love,

D-Munnie

So theres this Indian thing on campus today, and I'm walking from one of my classes and I see this dude with a plate of food that looks good, so I walk over to where they are having it...as I approach the tents, some dude walks over to me and pushes some books into my chest and says 'hey dude,take a look at these books'...the conversation went like this:

Him: ever heard of sanskrit?

Me: yeah, im a middle east studies minor, i know what it is

Him: ah, so look in here, the book translates sanskrit into english so you can read it

Him: ever heard of Hinduism?

Me: yeah, I'm a christian though...

Him: ah, so look here in the back of the book, its been reviewed by tons of christians and they talk about how it can be used with your religion too

Me: nah, thats ok...

Him: I'm a monk and we are here handing out these books to cool dudes like yourself, these are free, you can have them

Me: nah, thats ok, im not going to read them, ive got finals going on right now...thanks though

I get so pissed when people of my own religion do stuff like that....I couldnt believe it. If he hadnt let me go after that last line, I was going to go off on him. I can only say 'no' nicely so many times before I get angry because they just arent getting the fact I dont want their stuff.

Just came across 3 documentaries about Ancient Aliens, the mystery surrounding Denver Int'l Airport, and Secret Space by David Icke. I wish I had'nt. That was some insightful, knowledgable, and utterly terrifying ****. :yikes:

David Icke is an interesting fellow. I don't know if I really believe his whole thing about Reptilians, but he definitely knows his stuff about Skull and Bones, the new world order, the elite families throughout history, and other stuff.

David Icke is an interesting fellow. I don't know if I really believe his whole thing about Reptilians, but he definitely knows his stuff about Skull and Bones, the new world order, the elite families throughout history, and other stuff.

Icke had me agreeing with him for most of the documentary, until he started talking about Annunaki/Reptlian bloodlines, then he completelylost me. The ancient alien technology bit made a lot of sense when you actually take the time to do some research and read translated Mayan tablets, biblical text, Egyptian hieroglyphs, and look at some of the weird cave drawings that look almost exactly like rockets with people ( I guess they're people ) wearing what look like spacesuits, with helmets on pressing buttons inside. Really crazy stuff. The rest of it is just unbelievable, boggles the mind, not getting into it on here though.

What did it look like? Apparently there are a good many sightings down there.

They look (I saw two) like a red spheres with a LARGE tail.

Pretty awesome, they flew in zig zag, faster than anything I saw in my life, suddenly they stop, my heart pumps like maniac! very slow they start to flew in zig zag and I lost them in the sky.

I swear I don't take alcohol or drugs that night.

One of the most exciting moments in my life.

Yup, I know A LOT of sightings take place outside the city.

A bunch of people gather at night and they go to limits of the city, they "hide" and magic!

Pretty awesome, they flew in zig zag, faster than anything I saw in my life, suddenly they stop, my heart pumps like maniac! very slow they start to flew in zig zag and I lost them in the sky.

Yup, I know A LOT of sightings take place outside the city.

A bunch of people gather at night and they go to limits of the city, they "hide" and magic!

After the stuff I researched today on my day off, I believe you.

That is way cool.

I don't know if all the sightings down there are necessarily extra-terrestrial in nature, but I think there is SOMETHING going on for sure. Whether it's testing of new military technologies, or whatever, this occurs with too much frequency in many parts of Mexico to just dismiss it.

Cool that you got to see this first-hand, rocazares!

Archived