Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

We went to look at a house (to buy) this weekend. Toward the end, we're talking with our real estate agent (a guy, around my age) out on the deck. I noted that I liked that it had a high elevation and could see down into the surroundings.

Wife: why is that important

Real Estate agent: Zombie attack.

This guy gets it. 

2 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

I had McDonalds for the first time in fooooreeeever yesterday, just a 4 piece McNugget though. Had to eat a bit before nighttime volleyball. Can't eat big meals before playing sports, don't know how others do it, I always end up bloated and sluggish.

All that to tell us you had a Happy Meal. No shade... good idea. 

22 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

Wife: why is that important

Real Estate agent: Zombie attack.

This guy gets it. 

Taken out of context ? 

Scary indeed. 

8 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

I wouldn't tell a teenager this, but another one might:

Yeah, nah, teens these days are more socially green in various areas, so that was a bit harsh.

Honestly, though he should obviously throw his hat in the ring, sounds like he's approaching the friend zone  singularity.

12 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yeah, nah, teens these days are more socially green in various areas, so that was a bit harsh.

Honestly, though he should obviously throw his hat in the ring, sounds like he's approaching the friend zone  singularity.

Right, I think he's already there.  He's on dog sitting status while she goes out with the real man that she asked out.

Your man is out here with a spare key and free reign in her kitchen.  #besties #getinthezone

18 minutes ago, Chew said:

Right, I think he's already there.  He's on dog sitting status while she goes out with the real man that she asked out.

Your man is out here with a spare key and free reign in her kitchen.  #besties #getinthezone

Yeah, while there's nothing wrong with ladyfriends, I think it's important for cats at an early age to u understand that if there's a girl you're seriously into, you can't let her Doormamu you into the place from which many nice guys never return.

Sometimes you gotta be like "Ask that guy out? Nah, shawtie, it's yah man right chere

-Mystikal"

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Sometimes you gotta be like "Ask that guy out? Nah, shawtie, it's yah man right chere

-Mystikal"

Right? How she gonna know how you feel unless you tell her?  Either she isn't feeling you like that or you asked the wrong way, both learning experiences so you aren't making rookie mistakes in your 20s and 30s.  Shoot for the moon, if you miss, you might end up with her friend or sister who admire your valiant effort.

Off-Topic, i like a couple songs from Bishop Briggs, this being one if them

27 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Right? How she gonna know how you feel unless you tell her?  Either she isn't feeling you like that or you asked the wrong way, both learning experiences so you aren't making rookie mistakes in your 20s and 30s.  Shoot for the moon, if you miss, you might end up with her friend or sister who admire your valiant effort.

Women, like men, know in the first 5 seconds (prob less) if they're gonna get with you. There are some outliers but I think this is the case in general. 

Archived