Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

3 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Keep on Chewglin’!!

Chewglin live

Such crank.  My favorite band of all-time.  Why couldn't I have been in my late 20s/early 30s in the late 60s?  The music, the drugs, the parties.  Wow. 

Every time my dad tells me crazy stories about the 60s and early 70s, I just picture that scene from Forrest Gump when Jenny wakes up at a party, coke and heroin everywhere, people on the floor passed out, and Lynyrd Skynyrd is blasting.  :headbang:  I'll pass on the heroin, but I'd do some lines with Ronnie. 

Rare two-headed copperhead snake found in Virginia

Rare two-headed. reported a snake with two heads on Sept. 17 in Woodbridge, Va. (JD Kleopfer/Virginia Dept of Game and Inland Fisheries via Storyful

Video included in link...

25 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

60s was pretty racist tho

I'm good at sports though, so I would've been straight. 

But your broke down, hobbled ass might've had some problems.  Medicare was brand new and this was decades before ADA. 

8 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Thats strange to hear reg. BoA, they've always been nothing but awesome to me.

From a security standpoint, ill give them credit.  But everything else I felt like a number, been with them for close to 10 years, didn't feel like it at all.  Even Cox be like "I see you've been with us for two years.", BOA could care less.  Like, it cost me more to get a money order for me to pay my rent then it did at walmart.  I can keep going, but then I sound bitter, I'm relieved.

35 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

@Mr. Sinister know you not a big liquor drinker, but new doc told me if I go out like that, just skip the night's seroquel, do NOT take it in the AM to make up for it. 9 times out of 10 you'll just be dangerously zombified, which yea is my experience in a nutshell, not worth it.

Makes sense. No way I'd try to take it during the day, I'd be apocalyptically ****ed up.

For some reason im watching an infomercial while eating breakfast. It's about e-cigs, and in particular this one chick was talking about how she didn't like dating this one guy that smoked.

I said the same thing about never imagining dating the opposite sex if they smoked, til I was with this one girl bout 5 years ago briefly, who smoked to high heaven, but dropped some Amazonian stuff on me.

For that brief period of time it was worth my clothes smelling and the taste in my mouth occasionally reminding me of the floor of a cigar lounge in Arizona in 1875

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

For that brief period of time it was worth my clothes smelling and the taste in my mouth occasionally reminding me of the floor of a cigar lounge in Arizona in 1875

It's tough, once you stop smoking yourself, one of the first things that come back is your sense of smell.  Things you used to not notice you notice again.  I don't think I could go back to dating a pack a day smoker like I used to be, but I know some people that smoke like one or two cigs a dayand that's it. 

I don't find that unreasonable, like a cliche after sex puff like some black and white film.  That's just typically not how it goes, and I won't do e-cigarettes because I know I'll circle back to Newport 100s again, it's inevitable.

I know this much, if all cigarettes were forced to be additive free, think this is a different conversation, especially if tobacco companies start making distinct flavors like they do for e-cigarettes to compete against each other. I don't feel the same about hookas as I do about cigarettes, but they are the same plant. 

The stop tobacco campaign comes across as an zero tolerance initiative ignorant of the reality of the plant and its history . 

Archived