Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Bout to leave, office has been abandoned because of coming apocalypse (aka couple inches of snow in Hampton Roads).

WIN_20180103_16_48_42_Pro.thumb.jpg.77ed44ba058efc56377ef30d141f31f2.jpg

People starting to respond to my emails over these server builds, so I'm going to work from home tomorrow instead of taking time off.

LSF I always pictured you as a 5' black women.  Probably because you remind me of a lesbian militant-feminist friend I had a few years back who matched that description.  I kinda dont like seeing pictures of people that post here because it screws up my mental image if them.

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I kinda dont like seeing pictures of people that post here because it screws up my mental image if them.

Interesting. 

Honestly, I like it, humanizes the whole message board experience.  I remember right after high school when I had to stop looking at yall as sig names posting code in disagreement with me versus people with families you care about too and wanted the best for, especially in tailgate . Even if the empathy wasnt reciprocal, it lead me to never post anything that I wouldn't say to your face, which unfortunately is not how most of the Internet rolls.  

That's one of the weird side effects of the Internet age. Every two years we create more data then all the previous in human history combined. We communicate more then we ever have yet it seems like we're more distant then we've ever been, and part of it is the ability to say whatever you want to someone, even anonymously.

I hate that I was about to post that i've known some of yall longer then people I know in real life, like yall aren't real, you are, and that helps keep things in perspective, imo.

Archived