Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

4 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Kraftwerk tickets on sale here Friday morning at 10 AM for the Phil next June. They've not been in L'pool since '75. Hell, they've not been in the UK in 13 years!

I'm bricking it I might not get one. And it's only Tuesday! 

LONG week in store. :taz:

Hail. 

What's a Kraftwerk?

5 hours ago, Xameil said:

When at home - burger king sucks, KFC is only partially edible

When in China - **** YES burger king and KFC...i can finally get some good food

Kentucky Fried Cat?

42 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

What's a Kraftwerk?

You didn't seriously ask that on one of the most influential musical experimenters ever did you? :wtf:

Electronic pioneers who redefined what followed in a host of genres like electronic, hip-hop, dance, synthpop et all. And the visually stunning spectacles of their live shows are beyond legendary. Can't way to see the new 3-D visuals. 'Autobahn' is one of the best ever concept albums along with Pet Sounds and Pepper for me that took experimentation to a new level. 

Experimental, innovative, seminal genius' out of Dusseldorf. Just unique to the rich fabric of music. 

Hail. 

24 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

You didn't seriously ask that on one of the most influential musical experimenters ever did you?

Sounds like the soundtrack for these guys. 

sprockets.jpg

I know what Sprockets Kraftwerk is. They're like a back to the future version of Chemical Brothers, right?

Wait. No. Back to the future Radiohead. 

Just like there was no football before the EPL, there was no experimental rock before Radiohead.

Archived