Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Can my week get better?

I ran into the "jersey lady" that I got my 10 Elite from, haven't seen her in a few years.  (If you guys remember, she sold me, 2 co-workers, and a couple guests of mine jerseys one Friday night...all ended up legit, every single one.):)

She said, "I've got a Doug Williams throwback in the car" and gave me the discount price...I told her I can't do it for about a week, and if she lets it go to a legit fan, that's ok.  Then she said, "And I've got a burgundy #59"...so now I'm saving up for 2 jerseys and a Steve Vai show.:band:

I don't care how many extra shifts I have to work.  It will all be soooooooo worth it.:815::beavisnbutthead::815:

28 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Can my week get better?

I ran into the "jersey lady" that I got my 10 Elite from, haven't seen her in a few years.  (If you guys remember, she sold me, 2 co-workers, and a couple guests of mine jerseys one Friday night...all ended up legit, every single one.):)

She said, "I've got a Doug Williams throwback in the car" and gave me the discount price...I told her I can't do it for about a week, and if she lets it go to a legit fan, that's ok.  Then she said, "And I've got a burgundy #59"...so now I'm saving up for 2 jerseys and a Steve Vai show.:band:

I don't care how many extra shifts I have to work.  It will all be soooooooo worth it.:815::beavisnbutthead::815:

You go buy those jerseys and ship them to me ASAP.  I'll pay you for them.

On 9/22/2016 at 3:52 PM, CBass1724 said:
11 hours ago, pjfootballer said:

For you guys that have Direct TV.  Tonight on Channel 239 (Audience Channel) at 8 PM, "Undeniable with Joe Buck" is on and he's interviewing JoeTheismann.

I can't tell if that's a heads up because you think people want to watch it or a warning because we would want to avoid it.

51 minutes ago, Major Harris said:

I can't tell if that's a heads up because you think people want to watch it or a warning because we would want to avoid it.

To watch it of course.  I know Joe is an egotistical blowhard, but he's a core Redskin. He gets such a bad rap, even with some Skins fans.  He still loves the team and is our first QB to win a SB.  It was a great interview.  Hope you catch it, there are plenty of repeats.

15 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Thinking of a long weekend in Marrakesh the spring. 

Just weighing up if it's too volatile. 

Hail. 

Wouldn't you know we're riding on the Marrakesh Express
Wouldn't you know we're riding on the Marrakesh Express
They're taking me to Marrakesh
All aboard the train, all aboard the train

2 minutes ago, pjfootballer said:

To watch it of course.  I know Joe is an egotistical blowhard, but he's a core Redskin. He gets such a bad rap, even with some Skins fans.  He still loves the team and is our first QB to win a SB.  It was a great interview.  Hope you catch it, there are plenty of repeats.

I love listening to him talk redskins.   Outside of that. ... lol

If he was talking glory  years,  I'd like to check it out 

Just now, Major Harris said:

I love listening to him talk redskins.   Outside of that. ... lol

If he was talking glory  years,  I'd like to check it out 

Pretty much from him growing up through the time his career ended with the broken leg.  Some great stuff and he really is a good guy. Has a big heart.

9 minutes ago, pjfootballer said:

Pretty much from him growing up through the time his career ended with the broken leg.  Some great stuff and he really is a good guy. Has a big heart.

And that's why he's my all-time fave.  Lowest paid QB when we won the SB.  Every single thing he's ever done has been all about the Redskins and their charities,  and I love him for that.  He can slant things & be a "homer" all he wants.  He finally got us all singing from the same hymnal (I just heard that on TV, thought I'd throw it in), and we have HAILED ever since.  I like to think he, the Hogs, the FunBunch...they started something.  

(Sorry to football de-rail, forgive me still being on a high from Sunday.):1386:

15 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Eric Johnson is doing a concert here next week, but it's billed as "acoustic guitar and piano." No idea what that might be like, or if it's worth feeling dead the next day at work.

Yes!  Do it!

You know it'll be worth it.  Just stay focused on the music, I sat on Steve's speakers & totally forgot that I was thirsty last time I saw him ("Sex & Religion" tour). 

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I CANNOT WAIT.  :cheers:

Archived