Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Gf wanted to watch Stranger Things last night, so took a mini break from Black Sails to watch the first 2 ep's. Damn, that 80's synth monster strikes again....

Strong beginning, though. It's almost eerie the way they completely captured every aspect of the 80's. One thing however that I must, is the obvious rip job they did, with Silent Hill's Fogworld, all the way down to the falling ash. That ain't right. But everything else is top notch. Cant wait to see where it all goes.

44 minutes ago, youngchew said:

X!  wake the **** up!  go sleep at the airport!

disagree. Sleep when you can and sleep where you can do so comfortably. In my younger days I didn't want to pay for an extra night of a hotel and I went to airports and slept there. Sometimes, the airports weren't even open. Airports in Asia can be better than in the US. But sometimes they can be absolute **** holes and flat out dangerous. 

You might wake up . . . being robbed. 

#pessimist

1 hour ago, youngchew said:

Sin, for the love of all things holy, I command you to watch all 8 episodes of Stranger Things.  it will change your life. 

I wish I could unsee it so I could watch it again. 

I just want to hug poor Winona and tell her everything's gonna be alright. But ol' Will is donezo

Btw, I feel old af seeing her in full blown cougar mode. Seems like yesterday she was like the It Girl of teen film hotties

39 minutes ago, youngchew said:

Ugh.  Maybe it's just me.  I can't sleep on planes.  In my 34 years of life, I've never been able to sleep on a plane.  Not once.  Must be nice!

#rubmlingbahhumbug

I can't sleep on planes. That's why I say sleep when you can—you don't know when you'll sleep again. 

Maybe if I was on business class? 

w0MCC.jpg

First class on Emirates.

I hate flying. Just an absolute pain in the tookus. Thing is once the plane takes off I'm out like a light. I pretty much sleep the entire flight. Been told by many a stewardess that I'm the easiest passenger they've ever seen. I think it's funny considering my brother is one of the most unruly. Dudes been kicked off of two flights for being to drunk. :rofl89:

2 hours ago, youngchew said:

Ugh.  Maybe it's just me.  I can't sleep on planes.  In my 34 years of life, I've never been able to sleep on a plane.  Not once.  Must be nice!

#rubmlingbahhumbug

i don;t know what it is... but i always fall asleep when the airplane is taxiing and taking off, and that is it.   So, i only sleep during the one part that is mildly interesting.     and then i am awake for 24 straight hours on a flight to Sri Lanka.  

I was looking at a few clips on youtube of plane crashes from movies.  All of them scare the stuffing out of me.  I haven't seen the movie Flight before, but the 9 minute plane crash scene on youtube was super intense.  Has to be up there with Castaway and Alive, as far as movie crash scenes go.

And who didn't love it when MC Gainey crashed the plane onto the Vegas strip in Con Air, lol.

40 minutes ago, mcsluggo said:

i don;t know what it is... but i always fall asleep when the airplane is taxiing and taking off, and that is it.   So, i only sleep during the one part that is mildly interesting.     and then i am awake for 24 straight hours on a flight to Sri Lanka.  

This is me too. I get on and fall asleep while we taxi, safety spiel, climb to altitude then I'm awake after that cat nap. Not sure why I can't do it for the bulk of the trip???

50 minutes ago, CBass1724 said:

I was looking at a few clips on youtube of plane crashes from movies.  All of them scare the stuffing out of me.  I haven't seen the movie Flight before, but the 9 minute plane crash scene on youtube was super intense.  Has to be up there with Castaway and Alive, as far as movie crash scenes go.

And who didn't love it when MC Gainey crashed the plane onto the Vegas strip in Con Air, lol.

That would be the way I want to crash though, if I had to take my pick. Lord help me if the plane I was on crashed into the ocean. Nasty landing and if I somehow survive that, my reward is being eaten alive by a nasty shark, or shredded by a giant squid 

1 hour ago, CBass1724 said:

I haven't seen the movie Flight before, but the 9 minute plane crash scene on youtube was super intense.

Dude!  We just watched that a couple weeks ago...you gotta see it.  I was gripping a pillow & my Redskins blanket the whole time.  Some of the funniest scenes as well.  Definitely worth the time.

Archived