Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

13 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Well at least he was honest about it, and did not pick another team. Otherwise I'd have lost all respect 

I know too many people who gave up and joined the ranks of the Ravens, Steelers, and Patriots.

That's just it. I didn't want to root for another team. And I don't wish the skins ill, well maybe Snyder. Just more neutral or indifferent. I tried to give it another go and went to see Steelers-Redskins in Pittsburgh 2012, RG3's rookie year, and I fell asleep during the third quarter. In a light rain. It just wasn't me anymore.

Just had something troubling happen.  I'm walking home from dinner, and there is a kid outside his house on the front lawn.  This is about five houses down from my house.  He couldn't have been older than 12.  As I'm passing, he says, "I hate my dad."  And I go, "why?"  And he replies, "he has this wooden paddle...," just as he says that his dad sticks his head out of the door and yells for the kid to come back inside.  I could hear the kid say, "don't hit me anymore," as he went back inside and I heard the dad say, "you've been asking for it all day!"

Poor little kid.  I will be calling DCFS tomorrow.  No parent should be using a paddle to spank their kid.

Keep seeing the trailer for Mark Wahlberg's new movie "Deepwater Horizon." And at the end of the trailer they pretty much give away the end of the movie. They show him rescued, cuddled up with his wife, riding away in a helicopter. It's based on a true story so the survivors should be available to find somewhere, but why would they give that away. Wouldn't they want viewers to experience the whole story for the first time at the theater?

46 minutes ago, STBonecrusher21 said:

Keep seeing the trailer for Mark Wahlberg's new movie "Deepwater Horizon." And at the end of the trailer they pretty much give away the end of the movie. They show him rescued, cuddled up with his wife, riding away in a helicopter. It's based on a true story so the survivors should be available to find somewhere, but why would they give that away. Wouldn't they want viewers to experience the whole story for the first time at the theater?

The people who make trailers don't give a **** about the experience of the movie.  Their job is to trick you into watching it.

Archived