Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Damn you. That album is a classic 

I liked a few songs, but it just reeked of overproduction. Kanye had always been sort of an eccentric emcee in his beats and lyrics, but you could still feel the heart of his music. I feel like ever since his mom died, his music got more unlistenable year by year. Then he rings up KK.

I honestly wonder if he's gone completely insane

2 hours ago, Diehard Otis said:

Random thought (since this is the random thought thread):

I think Amazon is rapidly becoming my absolute favorite site on the internet!  ~with the caveat that you must be a Prime member to fully appreciate its goodness.

Damn.

This has been me for years. We moved out to the sticks and had kids and going to a physical store just doesn't make sense.

Just now, Elessar78 said:

This has been me for years. We moved out to the sticks and had kids and going to a physical store just doesn't make sense.

I'm in the middle of DC & Baltimore (I'm surprised every time I see undeveloped land) and I still prefer Amazon.  I was worried about Facebook & Google taking over the world, but Beezos may actually beat them both to it!!

Hell, half of The Team's news breaks from his site.

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I liked a few songs, but it just reeked of overproduction. Kanye had always been sort of an eccentric emcee in his beats and lyrics, but you could still feel the heart of his music. I feel like ever since his mom died, his music got more unlistenable year by year. Then he rings up KK.

I honestly wonder if he's gone completely insane

College Dropout was one of my favorites bruh.....

NSFW - Explicit Lyrics

Sup gang?  Haven't been able to post as much.  Life is good.  Summer push ended, been able to do some catching up at work, been light.  

Women are crazy, the lot of em.  Bless 'em all.

Mom's birthday is Thursday.  Bought her $50 in scented candles.  Those 3 wick kind that are $3 a pop.  I love 'em, but she got me in to 'em.  Figured since the power system out here is made of garbage, I'd hook her up with a bigger candle hull than she's ever considered.  Stock up, mommy, here ya go.

Also getting her (and my dad) a quarter ounce of weed.  Gotta ease my dad in to that surprise - he may have a heart attack.  "Alright dad now take a deep breath...okay?  Good.  So here's some weed...

*seizes up* 

Dad!?  DAD!!

Other than that **** is coming together here, got a lot of new furniture and lamps.  Dogs have a bunch of new bigass beds made for large dogs.  Total puppy playland in a quadrant of my bedroom.

Life is starting to again, feel good. The push up to this point has been a motherfo.  But here I am.

Rock you like a hurricane. 

6 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Gotta love it when one of your friends of 20+ years ****s on you and tosses you under the bus.  

What happened?

5 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Sup gang?  Haven't been able to post as much.  Life is good.  Summer push ended, been able to do some catching up at work, been light.  

Life is starting to again, feel good. The push up to this point has been a motherfo.  But here I am.

Rock you like a hurricane. 

Glad you're okay...I was starting to worry, but I figured it's the "summer-end vacation push"...we were always packed with dogs this time of year too.  Give your muffins some Aunt Mary lovin'.  And enjoy time with your mom.:drooley:

@d0ublestr0ker0ll - glad to have ya back, bruh. Glad things are turning around for you and you are feeling good these days.

@Dont Taze Me Bro - blech, sorry about the dust-up with your friend.  20+ years is a looooooooong time. Usually, if you have been friends for that long, you can work things out.  Sounds like you have, so that's good.

Lol, while walking to the office, I pass a bus stop. There was this woman putting SOMEBODY in their place on her phone, screaming out "I WISH you WOULD SAY THAT AGAIN. Try me one mo' time! DON'T YOU TEST ME!" 

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

One of my professors while attending school was homeless for 3 years. He lived out his van in the parking lot

I need to find a van

I lived in my van for over two years. It was a 92 Chevy Conversion van. Not sure I could live in one in the same parking lot. Especially while going to school. When I started going back to school in my early twenties I did nap in my van between classes.

Archived